Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have noticed a trend

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★
As the title suggests, I have noticed a trend among young women (15-20) talking about how when they were 16~ they scammed men and sexted men much older than them either for fun or for money.
exhibit A.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/JFPoK6K/

I would download and post here, but there’s no option for this video sadly

chicks in high school live in a different dimension than non chad males do.

Beat beat beat
Kill kill kill
Stomp and rock til they lose their will
Shoot first, and ask questions later
A gun is the greatest negotiator
chicks in high school live in a different dimension than non chad males do.

She looks disgusting. Her looksmatch is posting on this forum posts about being a 26 year old virgin

fuck anyone who sends women money

Her narrow face is a death sentence for men

So smug but prolly complains that women are the oppressed gender when it suits her

She looks disgusting. Her looksmatch is posting on this forum posts about being a 26 year old virgin

fuck anyone who sends women money

Her looksmatch is being butchered at an underground organ donor shop in Nicaragua.

So smug but prolly complains that women are the oppressed gender when it suits her
U know if a man did what she did and most likely does now they’d be a “manipulator” LOL. Jfl that some people think young girls don’t understand anything.

U know if a man did what she did and most likely does now they’d be a “manipulator” LOL. Jfl that some people think young girls don’t understand anything.
In the eyes of society men are meant to be used, that's why women can do this and no one bats an eye

Her looksmatch is overdosing on Xanax alcohol and heroin simultaneously

As the title suggests, I have noticed a trend among young women (15-20) talking about how when they were 16~ they scammed men and sexted men much older than them either for fun or for money.
exhibit A.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/JFPoK6K/

I would download and post here, but there’s no option for this video sadly

burn it and then burn it again. Oh wait it would go from charcoal to super charcoal.

Nonetheless, she has STD's :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Beat beat beat
Kill kill kill
Stomp and rock til they lose their will
Shoot first, and ask questions later
A gun is the greatest negotiator

burn it and then burn it again. Oh wait it would go from charcoal to super charcoal.

Nonetheless, she has STD's :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
she definitely has been around the block