Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have nothing to offer to a girl

Just hold frame and apply TRP principles brah.

-Ugly

-Not funny

-Boring

-Negative

-Friendless

-Socially retarded

I'm a worthles piece of shit tbh tbh. Women have no reason to date me. Yet at the same time, even though I know I'm trash, I want to bang a girl so badly. Just having a nice 7/10 ethnic slut to bang with 3 times a week. But I'll never get that sadly.

If you are not gl, if you are not fun to be around you might as well rope. Women want the whole package. A tall, handsome guy who can entertain her because feamles are children and they want to laugh as if they watch their favorite cartoon. Sexual tension won't build up with intelligent conversations and honesty. That shit is for nerds.

You have to be looks approved, bring a positive mood and keep her constatnly entertained to let you fuck her. After that, there won't be anything else to discuss with each other and you can just fuck her without much charisma.

I see so many couples everday day being silent because the ball is in the court and they don't have much to say to each other. It enrgages me how god some men have it but at the same time I remember how many others are miserable like me which comforts me a little.
At least you're self aware bruh. :feelsokman:

JFL @ letting some cumdumpster dictate your self-worth. JFL @ trying to measure up to their unrealistic standards.

A man's worth should not be determined by the things he can provide a woman with.

Also, most women don't have much to offer either, as others have already pointed out in this thread. Most women aren't funny. Most women don't excel in any particular field. Most women don't have any hobbies or passions (well, besides playing Chad's flute). Most women aren't empathetic.

Wise words.

Once I realized I cant offer to a foid what she wants, there is no hope for a relationship.

I dont like simple humor, I am serious and often negative, I like staying at home, I dont travel or dress nice or have animals or watch funny tv. I dont party or go to resaurants.

I am not pretty.

Basicaly there is no foid that could enjoy being with me.

And I am not changing this.

Wise words.

Once I realized I cant offer to a foid what she wants, there is no hope for a relationship.

I dont like simple humor, I am serious and often negative, I like staying at home, I dont travel or dress nice or have animals or watch funny tv. I dont party or go to resaurants.

I am not pretty.

Basicaly there is no foid that could enjoy being with me.

And I am not changing this.
same

Dude your face is just fucking ugly

You gotta offer her 3000 euros/month and in the end she divorce-rape you.

What she gave to you ?

3 holes that any whore has and a lot of critics.

You gotta offer her 3000 euros/month and in the end she divorce-rape you.

What she gave to you ?

3 holes that any whore has and a lot of critics.

would still be worth it if you could get her at 20 and have a chance at taming the bitch tbh
now you get when there is 0 chance of ever taming her.

the only reason if you're ugly, the others do not need to find femoids
do you really think that being funny would make you find women? if you're ugly and funny they put you in friendzone at most
if you had been beautiful you would have found women even if boring, friendless and retarded (really mentally impared)

the only reason if you're ugly, the others do not need to find femoids
do you really think that being funny would make you find women? if you're ugly and funny they put you in friendzone at most
if you had been beautiful you would have found women even if boring, friendless and retarded (really mentally impared)
If you ever go on a date yu need to be funny cause women are children and need entertainment

If you ever go on a date yu need to be funny cause women are children and need entertainment
Exactly.

Women might appear intelligent and serious when you deal with them profesionally, but in personal relations, they like to laugh and small talk. If you dont offer them that, you will not build relationship with them.

Obviously Chad or rich guy can bypass this and get to fucking or giving them money.

again, women don't care if you're funny they are interested only in LMS, if it was like you said an ugly funny boy should be get tons of women, come on; they want unattractive funny boys just as clowns or friends while they fuck chad and after that they complain when chads get rid of them; also they do not have a sense of humor, only idiots think you can get a woman only making her laugh