Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have nothing left anymore

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
No ambitions, no goals, no dreams, no hope, no passion, no talent and a grim looking future ahead of me.

What about you brothers?

ambitioncel said:
Still trying to be a careercel ... but it gets harder everyday

My signature details my plans going forward. It gives me hope to fight another battle.

[img=850x350]https://i.imgur.com/zmYAez4.jpg[/img]

I feel you. I'm 27 tried to study computer engineering only to realize that i suck at advanced math and physics. If you have no talent for something or atleast intelligence going on for you then it's over

Have the thinnest sliver of each left but know that they are most likely going to disappear in the next 5 years.

ambitioncel said:
I'm confused. When did you start studying CompEng? At 27 ... or did you start it right out of high school and then realize it was not for you 9 years later?

When i left school i took my first job oppurtunity. Worked a shit job in the factory as mechanic but the money was somewhat ok. After working and slaving away for years as a subhuman there i became more and more depressed. I decided to go to school after work to get a higher degree so that i could study. I fell for the study stem meme and after 2 semester i quit, now im back at square one again. Im just tired of everything now.

I have my carcass left

I care about:

Christ returning soon
Sports
Spreading the blackpill and starting a revolution

I'm very suicidal and active in the suicide forums.

ItheIthe said:
I care about:

Christ returning soon
Sports

>Christ returning soon 

My sides

ambitioncel said:
My job prospects are so fucking low in the gutter that the mere thought of getting an apartment and a car is a dream for me. I'm on the tail-end of business school.

The guys here are all aspiring to be elite CMOs and Managing Directors and all sorts of shit. And here I am...rotting.

I'm in such a unique situation. I consider myself smarter than a lot of the guys at school, but at the same time I hate myself and don't believe in myself. It's all fucking ridiculous.

I'm in the same boat as you. I continue to change majors because I still don't know what I want to do at 24. I wish I could win the lottery one day

grayjedi90 said:
No ambitions, no goals, no dreams, no hope, no passion, no talent and a grim looking future ahead of me.

What about you brothers?

Same. I hope one day I can work up the balls to take some out with me when I euthanize myself.

Captvic said:
I'm in the same boat as you. I continue to change majors because I still don't know what I want to do at 24. I wish I could win the lottery one day

lottERy

ItheIthe said:
I care about:
Christ returning soon
Sports
I want to see Christ destroy thots on judgement day.