Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have noble/royal blood

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
...still can’t get laid

Isn’t that kinda bad? Royalty is known for their inbreeding no?

10/10 can relate, I decend from some rice dynasty that no one has given a shit about for hundreds of years :feelskek:

No noble blood for your face

absolute cope royal derived from gods blood is being jew

E425120E 0ACD 4B3D B83F 2D7DC4B4A6E3

get in

i am mainly descended from peasant farmers. I know one of my ancestors was a prominent general during the revolution

Peasants used to breed with their 3rd cousins on the regular due to limited contact outside of their own village.
reason why many of us are incel

Everyone on this planet is related to each other. No matter who you have sex with, it is still incest.
no man
incest is for 3d cousin or less
iceland has a small population but they are amoggers and not inbreds

no man
incest is for 3d cousin or less
iceland has a small population but they are amoggers and not inbreds
I am scientifically correct. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 16th cousin, doesn't matter. You are having incest whenever you have sex.

whats it taste like?

No noble blood for your face
TBH. Nothing else matters besides face, frame, race, and height. Your “noble blood” is shit if it doesn’t provide superior versions of those things.

mogs me brutally, my entire family is just peasants

ancestry mogs me into oblivion.

I wish i could realate

I have slave owner blood, only thing of high status in my blood.
Giving niggers human rights bankrupted my family. :feelsseriously:

what did you do with your avi, oh god

I have two ancestors who were presidents of my country of birth. The father fought during the independence of my country and then got executed (I think), and son roped and his remains are in a shoebox.

Last edited:
It's over for royalcels

TBH. Nothing else matters besides face, frame, race, and height. Your “noble blood” is shit if it doesn’t provide superior versions of those things.

This

56274180 gorilla face

same bro, I'm half Polish nobility, yet these lowly roastie creatures would rather affirm some scum of the earth Chads and Tyrones.

It tells me all I need to know about w*men, and to what uses I should apply my highly evolved intelligence (certainly not betabuxxing).

Last edited:
your avi also has it I think. but she is gigastacy :feelsrope:

mog e cuz wit