Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have no sympathy for victims of terrorism in the west. Because of how they treat people who look like me

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
You know what. I honestly have gotten to the point that i giggle about terror attacks against the stupid west like 9/11 and the paris attacks. I really do. And I'm not even muslim. I feel like it's wrong and horrible to laugh at such things but at the same after all the ridicule I've received here over my life for being a brown skinned ethnic I can't help but feel kind of happy that a gang of based brown ethnic dudes from saudi arabia who looked similar to me literally slapped this stupid racist shithole usa right across the face! They knocked down their stupid building in a totally badass way and made them all cry haha. Yeah im not going to stand in solidarity with a society that has decided men who look like me are unattractive and worthless! They always just make fun of us, every American show and movie makes the brown male either a janitor, a geek, some beta retard, and the people here are watching and approving of it!!! And they also openly teach women of all races that we have a bad culture that doesn't respect women so we should be avoided. They even tell brown women that brown men are mostly mysogynists and that they should avoid us too. So you know what. If i see a terrorist attack against the west happen on the news i openly laugh about it and feel kind of good about it. Because I'm happy that a bunch of brown ethnics just killed a bunch of these cum skinned cocky shallow westerners. I would never kill anyone myself because I'm above that, but i sure as hell will not show any sympathy for this stupid country when some brown terrorist deletes them from existence! This millennial generation of women have proven to be the most racist and hateful of them all. I don't feel bad seeing them get blown up one bit. Nope. Not one drop of sympathy or solidarity from me. Fuck the west

No one is entitled to empathy, sweaty.

The Redditcucks will get their panties in a bunch, of course, but cumskins have historically always treated ethnics like animals. Cue their selective outrage.

Cuck if you feel sympathy for privileged people

what happens to some random mini normies is none of our business. we are outcast remember.

Yeah I don’t care what happens with the people of mystery Babylon

Yeah I don’t care what happens with the people of mystery Babylon
Babylon was the only "diverse" nation of that time. :feelsstudy:
Of course, the believers were treated like dog piss. And straight folks were crucified for not worshipping the anal cult.

Babylon was the only "diverse" nation of that time. :feelsstudy:
Of course, the believers were treated like dog piss. And straight folks were crucified for not worshipping the anal cult.
Ok?

No one is entitled to empathy, sweaty.

The Redditcucks will get their panties in a bunch, of course, but cumskins have historically always treated ethnics like animals. Cue their selective outrage.
They already hate mix people like me even if I were to be tall theyd hate me for my ancestry

You know what. I honestly have gotten to the point that i giggle about terror attacks against the stupid west like 9/11 and the paris attacks. I really do. And I'm not even muslim. I feel like it's wrong and horrible to laugh at such things but at the same after all the ridicule I've received here over my life for being a brown skinned ethnic I can't help but feel kind of happy that a gang of based brown ethnic dudes from saudi arabia who looked similar to me literally slapped this stupid racist shithole usa right across the face! They knocked down their stupid building in a totally badass way and made them all cry haha. Yeah im not going to stand in solidarity with a society that has decided men who look like me are unattractive and worthless! They always just make fun of us, every American show and movie makes the brown male either a janitor, a geek, some beta retard, and the people here are watching and approving of it!!! And they also openly teach women of all races that we have a bad culture that doesn't respect women so we should be avoided. They even tell brown women that brown men are mostly mysogynists and that they should avoid us too. So you know what. If i see a terrorist attack against the west happen on the news i openly laugh about it and feel kind of good about it. Because I'm happy that a bunch of brown ethnics just killed a bunch of these cum skinned cocky shallow westerners. I would never kill anyone myself because I'm above that, but i sure as hell will not show any sympathy for this stupid country when some brown terrorist deletes them from existence! This millennial generation of women have proven to be the most racist and hateful of them all. I don't feel bad seeing them get blown up one bit. Nope. Not one drop of sympathy or solidarity from me. Fuck the west
Your seacel though? :dafuckfeels: what does the west have to do with you

9 11 is a childs play compared to what has us done to sand countries.

No real attacks has happened in years for fucksake, only Putin is the most likely one to do the most damage

Gigabased, the people who died in 9/11, if they were alive today they would’ve been posting on IncelTears, laughing at incels online and In real life they’d be humiliating and mocking undesirable men. Nothing of value was lost, rest in piss you Amerimutts

Terrorism is based in GTA

All ugly men are treated like they belong to the lowest caste. No reason for them have any feelings for what happens to society.