Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no sympathy for countries that cuck themselves

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
But I feel no sympathy for a country that imports thousands if not millions of migrants and then suffers the consequences. European countries cucked themselves hard by allowing a bunch of savages from the third world into their homeland. Not all of them were bad, but a very large percentage were single men from war-torn countries. Then they wonder why these savages rape, murder, and cause utter destruction of property. :feelskek:
In Latin America, too. They imported thousands of Venezuelans after the crisis and instead of being grateful, they belittled the countries that open their walls to them. In my country, now the migrants are getting jobs and only hiring people from their own country, JFL.
Lol. Imagine if it was the other way around, if these racist-ass, spoiled Venezuelans would've helped them out in the same way. I doubt it very much.
Anyway, don't blame the people who seek refuge in your country, we would all try to escape a shithole just like them. Instead, blame your own cucked country.

I don't care about the whole world.

I don't care about the whole world.
Same, i dont get anything from it anyway. Let emigrants leech everything to the bones, those European countries destroyed the countries from which emigrants came anyway.

They cucked themselves even harder by shipping jobs overseas to countries like china

They literally deindustralized in their own countries while helping china indsutralize and surpass them just to save a couple shekels in the short term

Now they are fully dependent on china
Just look at how hard china was able to cuck austraila

Ya a people with the natural will to survive.. they don't need anyones help they just do it.

Weak genetics people who cuck themselves.. well they get cucked and then replaced as it rightful.