Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I have no 'sense of humor'

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
And honestly, I don't really care about it.

You're Iraqi right?

You're Iraqi right?
No, I'm 100% of mediterranean heritage (if you include all MENA countries, as well as Spain, Italy, etc). But I've been in Iraq a few times, that's right.

I don't either. I can't be interesting, witty or funny IRL. If someone makes a joke or says something (neighbour, friend of parents...) I wouldn't know what to say, and don't know

I don't either. I can't be interesting, witty or funny IRL. If someone makes a joke or says something (neighbour, friend of parents...) I wouldn't know what to say, and don't know
It's better to stay silent than making any unprecedented moves (jokes, etc) that might seem pathetic for other people. Actually, I don't even know how to formulate jokes. Of course, I remember a couple of jokes that I learnt in the distant past (not really funny for me), but that's it.

It's better to stay silent than making any unprecedented moves (jokes, etc) that might seem pathetic for other people. Actually, I don't even know how to formulate jokes. Of course, I remember a couple of jokes that I learnt in the distant past (not really funny for me), but that's it.
True. :feelsbadman:

making any unprecedented moves (jokes, etc) that might seem pathetic for other people
that's what I used to do, being normal. I spouted some very unfunny and pathetic lines, not something a NT person would say.

I always made bad joke to make people uncomfortable joker type shit innit