Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have no respect for manlets

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
B9A80E44 4FBA 4D1D 893E 6B21ECE1987A
Every time I encounter an ugly person, I immediately have a sense of respect towards them- whether they are blackpilled or not.

I used to have this same respect for manlets, for we all know that manlets are truecels indeed.

But I have lost respect towards them because of their condescending and haughty behavior. They purposely puff up their chest when walking next to you so they can cope and think they are big strong men.

In reality, they are not true men, for true men slay pussy and get respect. The over-compensating cope mentality manlets have (gymcelling, flexing, acting tough, etc) is so cancerous and annoying that I cannot have even a little bit of respect for them.

Sorry, my fellow manlet brothers. Do not think you are excluded from this. ALL manlets, including I myself, compensate in one way or another that just makes us look cringy and pathetic.

Might as well rope. Manlets should not exist in society. We are genetic trash no matter how much you gymcel like a retard.

Over for manlets

Attachments

• IMG_2498.JPG
    IMG_2498.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 172
I got criticised for having my chin up once by a 6 foot 5 dude but apart from that I never compensate

I feel sorry for manlets tbh. Being ugly is bad enough but at least I’m not constantly looking up to people like I’m a child.

Height is so important, I advocate for free government sponsored euthanasia for all manlets, they're not gonna make it, the least we can do as a society is offer them a free painless way out.

Imagine you were a manlet and also an ethnic. That's pretty much the worst thing that can happen to a man.

Go fuck yourself, you take pride in something you cant control. You probably have a 5 inch dick despite being 6 foot or taller

That’s our only cope. Gymcel to compensate for our manletism but that works 1% of the time it is over

Leg lengthening surgery will save me.

Manlets are volcels tbh tbh

Imagine you were a manlet and also an ethnic. That's pretty much the worst thing that can happen to a man.
-curry
-deformed
-manlet
-autistic

We need someone who’s all of these. He will be our next truecel hERo.

Go fuck yourself, you take pride in something you cant control. You probably have a 5 inch dick despite being 6 foot or taller
I am a manlet and I recognize a napoleon complex a mile away. It’s over

Height is so important, I advocate for free government sponsored euthanasia for all manlets, they're not gonna make it, the least we can do as a society is offer them a free painless way out.
Just make it legal to kill us in the streets. It’s over

Trust me, it will boost my SMV tremendously. I'm not extremely short, that's why leg lengthening will get me to the top 30 or 40% in height.
If you are not that short, then why do you want to undergo this risky and painful surgery? Is height really your biggest flaw? If I were you, I'd try to focus on other issues that can be fixed more easily.

If you are not that short, then why do you want to undergo this risky and painful surgery? Is height really your biggest flaw? If I were you, I'd try to focus on other issues that can be fixed more easily.
My height makes me feel like shit. I don't care about my face that much. When a tall ugly guy walks past me, I feel mogged. When a short handsome guy walks past me, it feels like I mog him. Height is so crucial and is the first thing people should focus on when looksmaxing.

The surgery is not that risky and painful by the way.

My height makes me feel like shit. I don't care about my face that much. When a tall ugly guy walks past me, I feel mogged. When a short handsome guy walks past me, it feels like I mog him. Height is so crucial and is the first thing people should focus on when looksmaxing.

The surgery is not that risky and painful by the way.
To me it's the other way around. I don't really care when people heightmog me (I'm "average" height), but facemogs destroy me every single time.

Hope you'll be able to get what you want with this surgery if it's that important to you.

I feel sorry for manlets tbh. Being ugly is bad enough but at least I’m not constantly looking up to people like I’m a child.

>tfw you're 5 foot 11 and have a 4 inch dick

I am a manlet and I recognize a napoleon complex a mile away. It’s over

literally doing anything as a manlet = having a complex to normies. Confident and short "reeee he has a Napoleon complex! How dare he has confidence while being a subhuman piece of shit", not confident and short "WOW Short man complex! What a whiny victim, manlets don't have it bad! REEEEEE". There's no winning as a manlet. Even tall incels try to act superior over us despite knowing how shit lookism is and how you don't chose how you are born.

Manletism is the worst kind of curse, might even be more important than face

literally doing anything as a manlet = having a complex to normies. Confident and short "reeee he has a Napoleon complex! How dare he has confidence while being a subhuman piece of shit", not confident and short "WOW Short man complex! What a whiny victim, manlets don't have it bad! REEEEEE". There's no winning as a manlet. Even tall incels try to act superior over us despite knowing how shit lookism is and how you don't chose how you are born.
Einstein IQ.

yes. this is partly why height is no doubt greater than face. if you're particularly short, you simply cannot participate in society at ALL, let alone the dating game. you are forced to LDAR. there is no such thing as a napoleon complex, only heightism.

yes. this is partly why height is no doubt greater than face. if you're particularly short, you simply cannot participate in society at ALL, let alone the dating game. you are forced to LDAR. there is no such thing as a napoleon complex, only heightism.

Knajjd is pretty high IQ for a mod

damn this is so fucking true. tbh this post needs to be stickied its so good. ive noticed this too about myself. for example, when walking on campus i dont really move out of the way for anyone. why you may ask? well, because im desperately trying to display a shred of masculinity, no matter how futileit is. im a huge, manlet faggot in this regard. tbh a chad needs to come by and put me in a hospital. i constantly have a chip on my shoulder l because of my manletness.

:lul::lul::lul:how will manlet ever recover?
That comic is more like "how will ugly people recover?" imo. Notice how the 5'8 Chadlet is slaying Stacies without any problem.

If you're around average height and incel, there must be something else going on besides your height.

View attachment 61380Every time I encounter an ugly person, I immediately have a sense of respect towards them- whether they are blackpilled or not.

I used to have this same respect for manlets, for we all know that manlets are truecels indeed.

But I have lost respect towards them because of their condescending and haughty behavior. They purposely puff up their chest when walking next to you so they can cope and think they are big strong men.

In reality, they are not true men, for true men slay pussy and get respect. The over-compensating cope mentality manlets have (gymcelling, flexing, acting tough, etc) is so cancerous and annoying that I cannot have even a little bit of respect for them.

Sorry, my fellow manlet brothers. Do not think you are excluded from this. ALL manlets, including I myself, compensate in one way or another that just makes us look cringy and pathetic.

Might as well rope. Manlets should not exist in society. We are genetic trash no matter how much you gymcel like a retard.
I don't know what type of manlets you've met , but the ones i see for the most part are literally the butt of every joke, either you're delusional or feel inferior to manlets somehow BUT i always see them as just short people who were unfortunate in life

View attachment 61380Every time I encounter an ugly person, I immediately have a sense of respect towards them- whether they are blackpilled or not.

The puffing out the chest stuff is mostly for posture, at least that's what I do it for. Definitely not to make myself look more important, since I already know I'm subhuman.

I will respect them as soon as they learn.

i know what you mean tbh. i get second hand embarassment when i see other manlets trying to thugmax with their tattoos and smoking cigs. just accept youre genetic trash and stop making yourself look like a fool

I just don't look at people.

manlets AND dicklets are truecels

100% OP is a skinny lanklet.

Oh fuck off, I'll do as I Damn please

All american presidents have always been tall and taller candidate usually wins, most CEOs are tall, all great fictional characters are always described as tall.
Height is the single most important thing for men, it always was and always will be.

I don't get it boyo. Even if you are tall you are not a man to the eyes of society as a sub 4, but a disgusting creature. No one here is a man unless they are larping.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

The worst part is that lots of manlets actually see it like that because of the 6 feet meme.
The problem is that below a certain height, you won't look proportional so it's even more over. Gymceling just turns you into angry dwarf