Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no passion or motivation in my life.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I just don't know what I'm doing with my life.
I have no passion for the future, if I could be neet then I would do it.
I look into my future and I don't think of anything, I find it so hard having to wander through everyday with no motivation or idea of what I want to do in my life.
I wasn't always like this, I used to have big plans for the future, but as I aged I realized that it was all unrealistic and unattainable. Now I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm killin' time basically.

Revenge is a motivational factor in my life.

Neither have I, OP. The sudden death of my mother in 2015 destroyed me and what little hopes I had left for my future. I'm just coasting along until a merciful death releases me. I am content to hermitcel as a NEET or get a local part-time job. I am too asocial and jaded to fit in anywhere. I just don't give a shit anymore, other than about food and shelter.

My only motivation is to leave western society

BlackPill47 said:
Neither have I, OP. The sudden death of my mother in 2015 destroyed me and what little hopes I had left for my future. I'm just coasting along until a merciful death releases me. I am content to hermitcel as a NEET or get a local part-time job. I am too asocial and jaded to fit in anywhere. I just don't give a shit anymore, other than about food and shelter.

sorry to hear about the loss of your mom.  Sudden losses like that are the worst.

IronMike said:
sorry to hear about the loss of your mom.  Sudden losses like that are the worst.
Thank you, brother. It almost felt as bad as a murder. She was only 53 and should have lived another 20 years; she was all that I had, I lost my Dad a decade earlier. I'm an only child too. Families are important for incels, as they are all we will ever have. FML.

Crustaciouse said:
I just don't know what I'm doing with my life.
I have no passion for the future, if I could be neet then I would do it.
I look into my future and I don't think of anything, I find it so hard having to wander through everyday with no motivation or idea of what I want to do in my life.
I wasn't always like this, I used to have big plans for the future, but as I aged I realized that it was all unrealistic and unattainable. Now I don't know what I'm doing.

This tbh. My big cope was that I wanted to accomplish something great. That vision is dead now and i'm lost.

nailed it dead on

and guess why u r stuck with it? cuz u r still on 2nd step of Maslow's pyramid

just as all truecels are, we cant move forward untill we get validation from women and society, that we are worthy being, thats how our brain made. we cant just wil power push it or whatever, you have to have motivating factors. if you have food and safety, nothing will be pushing u farther, if u dont have loving girlfriend or caring friends

maslowhh_0.png

honestly, im scared shitless of how i waste precious days of my youth, this time is absolutely priceless and golden, when u hit 30 ull regret every single minute u wasted to nothing

BlackPill47 said:
Thank you, brother. It almost felt as bad as a murder. She was only 53 and should have lived another 20 years; she was all that I had, I lost my Dad a decade earlier. I'm an only child too. Families are important for incels, as they are all we will ever have. FML.

Fuck this hit me hard in the feels. Im sorry man.

BlackPill47 said:
I am too asocial and jaded to fit in anywhere. I just don't give a shit anymore, other than about food and shelter.

>31

33 myself,

Oldcels have a completely different view on things. It's all in the rear-view, and what's back there is not pretty. You can tell we've all been destroyed in some magical way and that what you're talking to is a pieced together version of a person.

youngcels = proto-people
normalfags = real people
oldcels = walking, breathing humunculi with no purpose but to revisit pain

A Good Friend said:
>31

33 myself,

Oldcels have a completely different view on things. It's all in the rear-view, and what's back there is not pretty. You can tell we've all been destroyed in some magical way and that what you're talking to is a pieced together version of a person.

youngcels = proto-people
normalfags = real people

.... Is this my fate? How can I get used to it early on?

/pol/cel said:

Don't break

A Good Friend said:
>31

33 myself,

youngcels = proto-people
normalfags = real people

Totally. I have spent all but one year of my adult life NEETceling. I was a smart kid, but a total fuck up as an adult. Being an asocial bald manlet buried my chances for a 'normal life'. I feel like I have skipped several chapters of a book and still have the life experience of a tween. It's easier to accept the Black Pill as you get older. It's shocking to me that I am in my 30s already, the years pass quicker as you get older. I'll be glad when it's over. A fatal heart attack in the next decade would be nice. I'd be lucky to see 60 anyway. I am content to be a hermitcel unless I can fluke a tolerable job. In life, you learn that people are shit and best avoided altogether.

BlackPill47 said:
Totally. I have spent all but one year of my adult life NEETceling

Totally. I float with work, nothing steady, never really go into details. I spent my twenties pursuing the arts and fucked my future life good.

BlackPill47 said:
A fatal heart attack in the next decade would be nice

Unavoidable for me. I am smoking and eating and sitting my way to a nice painful coronary. Can't wait.

I have one passion actually but I can't make it happen for two reasons. The main one is money and the other one is that I'm not sure about passing the medical requirements with my poor genes. That passion is flying, especially with helicopters.

FeminismsCancer said:
I have one passion actually but I can't make it happen for two reasons. The main one is money and the other one is that I'm not sure about passing the medical requirements with my poor genes. That passion is flying, especially with helicopters.

cope, this shit is easily achieveable

/pol/cel said:

Take the Black Pill and give up all hope, son. It's over. Once you stop hoping, you stop caring; then you stop worrying. The Black Pill is nirvana. Find as many distractions as you can. Focus on food, shelter and financial independence.

A Good Friend said:
Totally. I float with work, nothing steady, never really go into details. I spent my twenties pursuing the arts and fucked my future life good.

Unavoidable for me. I am smoking and eating and sitting my way to a nice painful coronary. Can't wait.

Good luck to us both, brother.

NeverSubmit said:
My only motivation is to leave western society

At Least you understand

BlackPill47 said:
Good luck to us both, brother.

Yeah, same. At least we get weathered and tougher, not that it does any good.

ritsu_vector_by_asdf1234qwerty-d58joya.png

Same, I need a good cope before I finally get a chance to rope :'(

/pol/cel said:
Fuck. Too late for that.

Then glue together a workable model of yourself, wake up every day, repeat until death.

A Good Friend said:
Then glue together a workable model of yourself, wake up every day, repeat until death.

Would antidepressants make it easier?

/pol/cel said:
Would antidepressants make it easier?

The right ones, perhaps. But go with a doctor for that. Took me a while to find a good medicine regiment and my doctor deemed it necessary.

EDIT: I also have much bullshit going on besides stupid inceldom, so that's why I'm medicated.

dr-problematic said:
cope, this shit is easily achieveable

Explain how?

Same here.

If I were to strike dead right now my ghost would be happy

The truth is I still have hope for the future. I have ambition. I have goals.

But I'm so fucking bipolar. One minute I'm ready to take on the world, the next I'm ready to fucking kill myself. If I could just be consistently motivated for ONE YEAR without falling into misery I'd accomplish so much.

So many things you could do. The problems is overcoming the indertia of depression. It's either cope or rope.