Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have no motivation for anything

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
My parents wants me to get a drivers license but I have no motivation to study for it, it’s too much work and I simply don’t find a use for it. Even if I have a license where do I drive to? I go no where. The only reason for me to get a car and license is if I get a gf

I was like that but, you basically can’t get a job without one.
Unless you live in like Amsterdam or something.

My parents wants me to get a drivers license but I have no motivation to study for it, it’s too much work and I simply don’t find a use for it. Even if I have a license where do I drive to? I go no where. The only reason for me to get a car and license is if I get a gf

men having no motivation (due to no sex) is eventually going to cause the collapse of society
there will be no wageslaves
and any non-chad with a brain will leave the country

men having no motivation (due to no sex) is eventually going to cause the collapse of society
there will be no wageslaves
and any non-chad with a brain will leave the country
I hope this actually happens

It'll be fine, once I reestablish my musical collection.
Yeah I’ve realized that If there is a total collapse Im screwed most of the money I’ve saved up went into a 2000 dollar gaming pc. Without energy I have ZERO copes.

Yeah I’ve realized that If there is a total collapse Im screwed most of the money I’ve saved up went into a 2000 dollar gaming pc. Without energy I have ZERO copes.
Oh... my condolences. Ready up, when collapse happens we must make an insurgency worldwide.

Oh... my condolences. Ready up, when collapse happens we must make an insurgency worldwide.
Im not even allowed to purchase firearms anymore because of my visit to the psychward. I love guns so much the fact that they took away one of my only copes outside of video games makes me want to just rot and see society collapse while playing vidya.