Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no map of my mind

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Idk what is in there tbh. Many stored memory, knowledge, thoughts. I have no idea about the volume of things stored. When i access some content of my mind, idk where i am, i go there blindly. When i go somewhere i can sense things around it to some extent. Maybe i should create a map of it sometime tbh, so i can think more efficiently

There is a problem with no having a map in minde, if i dont have one i will lost and thats not good

Are you just making up random stuff :feelshehe:

IQ level is off the charts
Lookscel

I actually matched with a foid but she isn't fucking saying anything :feels::feels::feels::feels:. I think she just accidentally right swiped me :feels::feels::feels:. Not only that she is 5 years older than me :feels::feels::feels:

It's so fucking over

people have maps of their mind? What does that even mean?

people have maps of their mind? What does that even mean?
They have knowlesge about most things stored in their minds. The map itself is stored in the mind. So its like a mental index that organizes knowledge

Brutal , idk about mine

dedsrsbuddyboyonnglgolossusandtrytocoldshowermaxx

postmaxxes me