Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i have no incentive to do anything other than ldar

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
why should i wageslave when i can sit in my room and play video games? doesn’t make much sense to me. if i run out of money i’ll just die. i’d rather die than wageslaving tbh

I would like an easy job where I can do nothing and still make a lot of jewbucks.

you are right

you’ll be working your entire life

Based. NEET till you quit

Short term pleasure leads to long term suffering

I have no motivation to do anything, not even the shit that I used to find fun

when you work a job for 10+ years what is your reward other than being able to exist for another day?

how old are you

why should i wageslave when i can sit in my room and play video games? doesn’t make much sense to me. if i run out of money i’ll just die. i’d rather die than wageslaving tbh
"You got the right idea, and to be the most supreme you can be remember this quote 'Don't just kill yourself, kill every mother fucker who cause you grief. Become The Punisher, punish society for what they did.'

THAT is the most supreme way to go about life."

I have no motivation to do anything, not even the shit that I used to find fun
"Our brains are hardwired to be that way. We're hardwired to mate and reproduce, so the brain realizes you are not doing these things so it decides to not reward you for other things you liked to do.
Just as it is morally wrong to keep wild animals in captivity, it is morally wrong for society not to help us get gfs"

"Our brains are hardwired to be that way. We're hardwired to mate and reproduce, so the brain realizes you are not doing these things so it decides to not reward you for other things you liked to do.
Just as it is morally wrong to keep wild animals in captivity, it is morally wrong for society not to help us get gfs"
idk about that. humans are naturally lazy, so we will do the easiest thing instead of the hard things. it’s only natural for me to not want to work.

Some people have a dream job they want that they’ll enjoy, some people want to have kids, some people want to buy a bunch of material stuff and have sex. these people take the easiest path to their goals

i don’t want any of this stuff. there’s no reason for me to work

idk about that. humans are naturally lazy, so we will do the easiest thing instead of the hard things. it’s only natural for me to not want to work.

Some people have a dream job they want that they’ll enjoy, some people want to have kids, some people want to buy a bunch of material stuff and have sex. these people take the easiest path to their goals

i don’t want any of this stuff. there’s no reason for me to work
"Yeah you're probably correct, but just remember. 'Killing yourself is hella gay, you're voluntarily becoming a cuck to society. You're killing yourself so that Chad can fuck more women uninterrupted. The Sigma thing to do is to punish society. Kickban all the Chads before rage quitting life. Only then can you become a God and ascend to immortality through the history books!'"

i'm a NEET hs dropout living with my parents and i think some government wagie fag is gonna get on my ass soon think i'm just gonna sperg out about the blackpill

i'm a NEET hs dropout living with my parents and i think some government wagie fag is gonna get on my ass soon think i'm just gonna sperg out about the blackpill
why would they bother you? are you on government assistance

why would they bother you? are you on government assistance
they're spamming me on my "government mail" or whatever the fuck it's even called but i don't get neetbux no

the government has a section that deals with giving young people jobs and they keep asking me what i'm doing since i just dropped out out of nowhere so i think they're gonna show up soon.
They did one time when i was younger but tbf i had to be in school by law back then

The only hope is to be reborn as a rich chad

Iam longterm NEET and can tell its a heavenly feeling to know that i leech off normies..