Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have no idea why people tell me to wait until I'm 25 to call myself incel and to do the other thing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
How and why the hell would I do that? So I can end up even more miserable then I already am like all the other guys on here, wishing I died years before?

Just wait 10 years to confirm what you already know bro

Just wait 10 years to confirm what you already know bro
Stupidest thing I've seen on this forum.

Its always some 30-40 year old tard.

What makes you so sure you're an incel at the young age you are?

(I'm not calling you a fakecel, I'm genuinely asking)

What makes you so sure you're an incel at the young age you are?

(I'm not calling you a fakecel, I'm genuinely asking)
Girls have always called me ugly or said they found me unattractive and every girl I've asked out has rejected me.

You can know you're incel at 18 or 20. 15 is kinda silly to be here imo

You can know you're incel at 18 or 20. 15 is kinda silly to be here imo
I agree it's very young but I've never had a single girl show me any interest whatsoever outside of disgust. One girl called me average at one point, that's the highest praise I've gotten.

One girl called me average at one point, that's the highest praise I've gotten.
High praise.
You mostly seem and talk like a kid so I don't really take you seriously. you also larp a lot

Fakecel gonna ascend by 18 tbh

You haven't truly suffered until you've lived as an incel in your mid to late 20s, which isn't something you should aspire to obviously

because in some cases on this forum teens have ascended and leave and then people get sensitive over that shit so they then say every youngcel is fakecel or shouldn't be here

16 to call yourself incel IMO
at least 18 to rope. Even that roping number is very conservative

How and why the hell would I do that? So I can end up even more miserable then I already am like all the other guys on here, wishing I died years before?
You might find someone soon even if you are unattractive

By your logic, my life as a 33 Yr oldcel is meaningless if youre willing to rope at 16 JFL.

What is it that’s so messed up about your looks? Short? Bad facial features? You might look very different in a few years. You are still growing.

What is it that’s so messed up about your looks? Short? Bad facial features? You might look very different in a few years. You are still growing.
I honestly don't know. My face is average and no recessed chin or anything. I'm 5'6 and a lot of zoomer guys, even the ugly ones, are 5'10 or 6'0 so maybe that's it.

Today I saw a white, tall boy (approximately 16 years of age at the gym). I could tell right away that this kid was a truecel. Despite his height, I have never seen a boy this fragile, lanky and soft looking. His face was tiny, his skull as small as an orange. He had bright red hair, pale skin and freckles. A ginger truecel.

For some teenagers it is over as well. They're just not as close to death as we are

I honestly don't know. My face is average and no recessed chin or anything. I'm 5'6 and a lot of zoomer guys, even the ugly ones, are 5'10 or 6'0 so maybe that's it.
5'6? no wonder.

also you're probably a 4, not a 5, if girls have called you ugly
What hole did you crawl out of lol ? Havent seen you in a while here.
took a short break

Youre saying 25 is too old to remain an incel and alive. What does that make of us 30+ yr oldcels ?
I'm not saying that, just I don't want to be alive by that point. You choose how you want to live.

Have you thought about going to the doctor and getting on HGH? Maybe talk to your parents about it. Boys continue to grow in height all the way up until their early 20s sometimes. Might not be too late to do something about it.

Last edited:
I'm not one of these gatekeeping faggots.
But just one reminder:
It's very likely that you will still grow and your face might change too during puberty.

I'm not one of these gatekeeping faggots.
But just one reminder:
It's very likely that you will still grow and your face might change too during puberty.
Unless I get a chad jaw I don't know how that will help.
Have you thought about going to the doctor and getting on HGH? Maybe talk to your parents about it.
They would not get it and I'm not comfortable putting horomones into my body.

What have you got to lose? You want to be tall right? It’s either HGH now or painful limb lengthening surgery later.

Change your diet too. Carbs stunt your growth. Hit the proteins and healthy fats hard.

Last edited:
What have you got to lose? You want to be tall right? It’s either HGH now or painful limb lengthening surgery later.
Because my parents would say no anyway. And I personally don't want to live anymore so I don't see the point.

the machine is still not back after it broke

i scheduled a new set of treatments at another place.

Just a matter of time then. But will be funny of you get surgery and still end up postmaxxing here .
Because my parents would say no anyway. And I personally don't want to live anymore so I don't see the point.

Is your decision to KYS based purely on your inceldom?

16 should be the age when you can call yourself an incel. But it really depends on the situation

Just sit on a bench and wait theory. :feelsmage:

Tbh oldcels who say that kind of thing are bluepilled as shit. I've been browsing incel forums since I was 16. Now I'm 20, and nothing's changed, despite my best possible efforts to try to get the fuck out of here and actually get a girlfriend via sad attempts at looksmaxxing, gymming, losing weight, etc etc. This is definitely my place for the rest of my life.

Last edited: