Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no hobbies apart from rotting online

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
I don't even play video games or watch anything like I used to. There is literally nothing interesting about me other than the fact that I rot on incel forums all day. I have to mask most parts of my real personality whenever I'm talking to anyone.

I feel I have no connection to the normie world. I am a void of a human being.

tfw the jewpills arent working anymore

your purpose is to ruin foids lives

Same except replaying the same shit on youtube. I would have cars as my hobby if I could afford it, but it looks like that I'm a chronic NEET. Aspie, vocational college dropout and couldn't keep up my former job at construction due to sleeping issues.

What jewpills are you on?
adderall (adhd) Diphenhydramine/Benadryl(insomnia) and trazadone (antideppressant)

adderall and trazone arent working as they used to but thankfully Benadryl still works like a charm

adderall (adhd) Diphenhydramine/Benadryl(insomnia) and trazadone (antideppressant)

adderall and trazone arent working as they used to but thankfully Benadryl still works like a charm
I'm on sertraline at the moment and it felt like it was working for a while but it feels like it's stopped doing anything

Same except replaying the same shit on youtube. I would have cars as my hobby if I could afford it, but it looks like that I'm a chronic NEET. Aspie, vocational college dropout and couldn't keep up my former job at construction due to sleeping issues.
Even youtube has gotten boring for me. It used to be one of my best copes but I can't remember the last time I've watched a full youtube video that wasn't just as background noise

Even youtube has gotten boring for me. It used to be one of my best copes but I can't remember the last time I've watched a full youtube video that wasn't just as background noise
reminder that if you had a few extra mm of bone you wouldnt have even heard of this forum

I know that feeling, even when I hang around normies I feel disconnected.

I still can find joy in video games at least, though I often procrastinate heavily over it.

I'm trying to read more & also watch movies/shows to expand my horizon

I know that feeling, even when I hang around normies I feel disconnected.

I still can find joy in video games at least, though I often procrastinate heavily over it.

I'm trying to read more & also watch movies/shows to expand my horizon
I've been thinking of doing the same thing just to have more things to talk about with people.

sounds like ssri induced anhedonia bhai

Most normies nowadays do not have hobbies and just watch others do it online, still normies like to shame truecels for it, a aspect of the personality pill.

sounds like ssri induced anhedonia bhai
If nothing improves after a couple more weeks on them I'm going to stop taking them. Just gonna lower my dosage overtime though to avoid withdrawal. I remember I skipped them one day and I felt like roping.

elab, I'm interested
kikepills do some inane fuckery, the exact mechanism of which is yet to be known because of the scale of the fuckery and permanently kills your ability to feel any semblance of pleasure at ALL. many chads and high tier normies and beckies have roped after getting ssri induced permanent anhedonia and sexual dysfunction and its usually permanent although some recover 3-5 years after quitting ssris but nobody recovers completely.

not everybody gets this syndrome ofc but its still a considerable risk and once you get it its compeltely over for you

me @SandNiggerKANG @lazy_gamer_423 have it

do SSRIs really kill your dick?
I've also been on sertraline and it does lower your libido, but from my experiences, if you're on your early 20s it will not *kill* it. I felt less horny overall but I would still have the need to coom every now and again. It'll make you last longer while gooning, btw.

kikepills do some inane fuckery, the exact mechanism of which is yet to be known because of the scale of the fuckery and permanently kills your ability to feel any semblance of pleasure at ALL. many chads and high tier normies and beckies have roped after getting ssri induced permanent anhedonia and sexual dysfunction and its usually permanent although some recover 3-5 years after quitting ssris but nobody recovers completely.
Not permanently. It just wrecked total havoc in your natural serotonin levels. It will take a long while but it does go away as it heals.

I've also been on sertraline and it does lower your libido, but from my experiences, if you're on your early 20s it will not *kill* it. I felt less horny overall but I would still have the need to coom every now and again. It'll make you last longer while gooning, btw.
Yeah I feel like my libido is slightly lower but the main thing I've noticed is it takes me way longer to cum while masturbating.

Not permanently. It just wrecked total havoc in your natural serotonin levels. It will take a long while but it does go away as it heals.
It is permanent if you get PSSD. I did mention that not everybody gets it however. I personally know people who have had it for 20+ years. 20+ years of complete and pervasive anhedonia and emotional and genital numbness. I also know a person who has had it for 36 years.

It is permanent if you get PSSD. I did mention that not everybody gets it however. I personally know people who have had it for 20+ years. 20+ years of complete and pervasive anhedonia and emotional and genital numbness. I also know a person who has had it for 36 years.
That does not sound good :worryfeels:

I started taking them 2 months ago because I told my mom I wanted to drop out of university and perma NEET because of how shit I was feeling and she rang a doctor and I got given them. I was in such a bad state at the time that despite being sceptical I decided to take them anyone in the hopes that it would work. Apart from for maybe two weeks in September it feels like nothing has changed since I've started taking them.

My brain also feels like it's genuinely fried. I can't think as clearly as I could before. It feels like I've dropped 10 IQ points kek

Are sex dolls a hobby? Because i have a great hobby then

not everybody gets this syndrome ofc but its still a considerable risk and once you get it its compeltely over for you

me @SandNiggerKANG @lazy_gamer_423 have it
i'm recovering from it

That does not sound good :worryfeels:

I started taking them 2 months ago because I told my mom I wanted to drop out of university and perma NEET because of how shit I was feeling and she rang a doctor and I got given them. I was in such a bad state at the time that despite being sceptical I decided to take them anyone in the hopes that it would work. Apart from for maybe two weeks in September it feels like nothing has changed since I've started taking them.

My brain also feels like it's genuinely fried. I can't think as clearly as I could before. It feels like I've dropped 10 IQ points kek
There is absolutely no point in going on SSRIs. It is essentially just placebo and even the people who have fallen for the propaganda and claim to have been helped by it cannot really seem to articulate just how it's helped them exactly. The way SSRIs help seem to be by muting your emotions thereby allowing you to "function" better societally.

And that is not to mention the fact that PSSD is a genuine risk and once you get it it's over. I cannot even begin to articulate just how harrowing an experience PSSD is. I recommend checking out the top posts of r/PSSD. PSSD is the final nail in the coffin essentially. Even if you are a permarotter NEET because it destroys your brain and makes you incapable of enjoying any of your copes.

There is absolutely no point in going on SSRIs. It is essentially just placebo and even the people who have fallen for the propaganda and claim to have been helped by it cannot really seem to articulate just how it's helped them exactly. The way SSRIs help seem to be by muting your emotions thereby allowing you to "function" better societally.

And that is not to mention the fact that PSSD is a genuine risk and once you get it it's over. I cannot even begin to articulate just how harrowing an experience PSSD is. I recommend checking out the top posts of r/PSSD. PSSD is the final nail in the coffin essentially. Even if you are a permarotter NEET because it destroys your brain and makes you incapable of enjoying any of your copes.
Yeah I'm going to look into this more because I genuinely feel like I'm at risk of it.

I was looking into buying one today actually. Might just buy a fleshlight though because it's cheaper.
Fleshlights are stupid a doll is better my favorite position is having her on top and grabbing her ass while fucking the pussy and making out with her cant do that with a fleshlight :feelsthink:

How long have you been on it for?

Fleshlights are stupid a doll is better my favorite position is having her on top and grabbing her ass while fucking the pussy and making out with her cant do that with a fleshlight :feelsthink:
How much was it?

How much was it?
Mine was 1400$. They feel like fleshlights but all over the body it feels real good but if you want to dollmaxx pro you can get a 5000$ one with 10 layers of Silicone to mimic real flesh and has robot features

I'll play video games for a couple hours a week but I mainly watch TV and sleep.

My main hobby is being on here too, so there's nothing much i can talk about irl