Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have no fashion sense. I need help

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So i've been dressing the same for the last 10 years. Sweatpants, with t shirt and dark jacket, with cheap ass Walmart shoes.
I'm a poorcel with no job, and only hope of getting clothes is from my mom every few years. But the next time she does buy me some clothes, i need help on figuring out what i should get? Remember i am poor, so no high end clothes. But i need to dress A LITTLE bit nicer.
I literally dress 24/7 like the generic incel/virgin stereotype

STOP, fashion is a cope that deletes your money. STOP NOW

Just guccimaxx theory bro
But honestly just buy some slim cargo pants and hoodies, also get air maxxxx

No fashion for our faces boyo

Just wear fitting jeans and a polo shirt

I’m an autist with fashion but my Giga Chad little brother pulls with mostly skater clothes like flannel and Vans and that kind of thing. Not super pricey that I know of. Drawback is that you need to look a certain way to benefit from that look, which none of us really do.

Fashion is cope, just dress comfortably although like you said it tends to produce the generic virgin look

Incelchad

It's not your fashion sense but your face, bro.

I'll try to show you my fashion sense. It is a baggy baggy dark jeans with a black belt, a t shirt and a baggy baggy hoodie over it. With black boots.

STOP, fashion is a cope that deletes your money. STOP NOW
Op just dress within general fashion of the past five years. That's all you need and nothing more.

Idk, denim jacket, maybe a Nike one if you want to larp as a normies but it still won't work

Last edited:
Fashion is a cope. I have a decently expensive wardrobe and it has never helped me get girls. You do you.

Never understood the whole obsession with Jordans and all that shit, I've always been pretty content with some plain old converse shoes.

I'll try to show you my fashion sense. It is a baggy baggy dark jeans with a black belt, a t shirt and a baggy baggy hoodie over it. With black boots.
I am too skinny for "baggy" clothes.

fake Chinese stuff that looks expensive

Fashion sense is redpill cope

I have good fashion sense ngl

That's pretty shit ngl

, i need help on figuring out what i should get?
Go for this asthetic.

Https   hypebeastcom wp content blogsdir 11 files 2019 03 off white nouveau drop sortie ft

Or this if you're black
New Tracksuit men hoodie Set off white Sportswear Sets Fleece sweatshirt suit Jordan 23 stripe

Pro tip,buy them for cheap from eBay,the Chinese manufacturers sell them for little money.

I just wear plain colours and only branded stuff I wear is nike

Find something that fits well. Will take a while if youre a framecel. Go to places like ross/target if in the US, get a tracksuit, some blank t shirts and jeans.

Last edited:
"Fashion" is a scam created to get foids to waste money on big brands, it just means wearing what other people like instead of what you like. Either wear what you think looks good on you or wear something that's comfortable to walk around in.
If you're sub-8, you're not going to impress anyone by wearing 'trendy' clothing anyway. I see truecels making that mistake on a daily basis and they just look ridiculous.

Fashion sense isn't a big deal tbh

Fashion is cope.

The way you dress rn seems fairly normal ngl. Get a pair of jeans or pants so you have a more socially acceptable alternative to sweatpants if the need arises and a shirt if you have the money for it.

Fashionmaxxing is a waste of time, I tried it long ago, if you have a piece of shit and you put glitter on it does it suddenly become a chocolate cake? No it's still shit just shiny.

Tbh "Fashion" doesn't even exist it just matching colors that compliment each other.

Blue and white for example White t shirt, blue jeans, white shoes.
Black and white
Grey and black
red and black
etc etc

"Fashion" doesn't even exist it just matching colors that compliment each other.

Blue and white for example White t shirt, blue jeans, white shoes.
Black and white
Grey and black
red and black
etc etc
this
just match colors, OP, get new shoes and you should be OK. After all face is everything and clothes should just complement it

Why even bother?

I remember there was this pic of some short ricel wearing cargo shorts and black pants.
Then there was this Aryan Chad wearing the same thing.

One looks like cringe the other looked cool.

In other words it doesn't matter what you wear anyway

Fashionmaxxing is a massive cope.

There are no clothes for your face.

Since I was a kid, black hoodie, black slim jeans, black boots.

Yeas we are all fancy dendies here, shah. How can we help you, lol

I guess jeans instead of sweatpants would be better but it doesn't seem that bad
Anyway, faschion is mostly cope beyond wearing something clean and well fitting

Good Fellow co. is a Target brand that looks really nice and doesn't cost too much.