Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have no energy

• Thread starter blackbabooneykiller
  • Start date
blackbabooneykiller

blackbabooneykiller

Anti-hedonistic-utilitarian DESTROYER
★★★★
I barely have energy to make a post with more than 100 words. i have so many blackpill stories. id like to post a lot or do so many things but i got 0 energy. already posting this is hard as shit.

Write a small part and save it to continue later

Snus or nicotine gum.

I barely have energy to make a post with more than 100 words. i have so many blackpill stories. id like to post a lot or do so many things but i got 0 energy. already posting this is hard as shit.
Same. Anything above 100 words is already a essay for me.

Drink an red bull or get coffee with an expresso. Or both if your crazy and want heart attack.

Drink an red bull or get coffee with an expresso. Or both if your crazy and want heart attack.
Nah nigga i dont consume any drug. they dont really work. i used to take lot of caffeine but i just grow tolerance and thats it, 0 energy again.

Sounds like your close to the day of your retribution.