Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have no desire to talk irl!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
In school or in the bus I dont really talk with anyone I really hate it tbh because most of the time normies only talk about low iq nosense and make unfunny jokes. And I really dont have the desire to talk to anyone also not to my parents. I would rather like to talk about more serious things like the blackpill, or more high iq stuff tbh. Atleast I have this forum or I would have already gone ER if it didnt existed.

At least talk to your parents, they are the only ones who cares about you the way you are, but yeah no point talking to normies, they will only tell you bs, and besides they don't want to talk with an incel in the first place.

Talking is dumb and primitive. Text/typing posting > talking cause I sperg out and mumble when I talk, atleast on text I can be coherent.

At least talk to your parents, they are the only ones who cares about you the way you are, but yeah no point talking to normies, they will only tell you bs, and besides they don't want to talk with an incel in the first place.
I sometimes talk with my parents but yeah talking with normies is like talking to retarded monkeys
which city ?
to west turkey
Talking is dumb and primitive. Text/typing posting > talking cause I sperg out and mumble when I talk, atleast on text I can be coherent.
same I could be aspie too tbh

Tfw I have a desire to talk but I smply can't