Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have no copes left...

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
There is nothing that can distract me from being horny 24/7, anymore. Why do normies expect me to do anything, if they don't provide me a free government-sponsored prostitute?

I mentally castrated myself so I can't relate.

There is nothing that can distract me from being horny 24/7, anymore. Why do normies expect me to do anything, if they don't provide me a free government-sponsored prostitute?
In wartime Germany they had the joy division, good times!
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Joy_Division_(disam...

Freudenabteilung ("Joy Division"), the name of the German camp brothels in World War II · House of Dolls, a 1955 Israeli novella exploring the World War II ...

cope with Total NT Death = ww3

Go on a rape spree

I'm not going to dare invalidating you your most basic biological needs, but forming friends around you where you don't think about sex but rather be interested in their silly insignificant lives, and enjoy talking about those may greatly reduce the suffering of sexual starvation you are going through. Of course there is a world out there that you can just exist, talk, freely show unbridled attention and they reciprocate your needs, and you just hit it off casually. I'm sorry we don't belong in that world