Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i have no coffee or alcohol culture.

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
im from Turkey and the only coffee i have drank so far was instant coffee by nescafe or turkish coffee made by my mom. i never stepped inside a starbucks or any other fancy coffee shop. when mom was away for 2 weeks one summer i bought and tasted beer but it was terrible so i poured it down the drain and never consumed any kind of alcohol again. i have also never smoked or used drugs but i dont feel bad about those. maybe trying cannabis would be good but meh they say it makes you schizo.

Last edited:
immigrate to cucked european country

i recommend espresso for coffee

idk if youre memeing or not but i actually want to live in a scandi country.
haha i joke a lot but im actually being serious here. from what i hear, it's very easy to immigrate to certain european countries such as germany or sweden

Like most alcohol beer takes time to get used to it

Coffee has its own benefits as a hedonic ergogenic substance however it changes your brain structure, so it is kinda a double edged sword. Dont even think about drinking alcohol.

Nice to see a fellow Turkish individual, welcome to the forum!

Coffee has its own benefits as a hedonic ergogenic substance however it changes your brain structure, so it is kinda a double edged sword. Dont even think about drinking alcohol.

Nice to see a fellow Turkish individual, welcome to the forum!
t-thanks :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

u dont need alcohol or coffee culture if ur chad

smoke weed it only makes you schizo if you were going to become schizo anyways

Same OP, I drink soda, and everyone treats me like a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back