Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I have never worked a single hour my entire life and I am proud of it

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
During the summer vacation when I was in high school normies would usually go to work something for the remaining of the summer vacation to get money I've never done that. When I graduated I NEETed for almost 1.5 years and now I am going to be collegemaxxing meaning that I still won't be working for 4 more years.

I don't want to work for this shitty soyciety I want to leech and cost as much as possible to the state. I am not willing to help soyciety function.

I have 0 hours of work experience. Yeah. 0. And I remember being shamed by cucks for that because "Ive never earned my money". I don't care though I personally think that it's based and the right thing to do as a bullied trucel.

I never have either
I just do chores around my house and the yard

It's not worth it, working sucks when you're sub5 social outcast. Do anything possible to avoid working

It's not worth it, working sucks when you're sub5 social outcast. Do anything possible to avoid working
yeah. Exactly. Fuck scumciety they never let me develop as a person anyways why do they expect me all of a sudden to work for them ?

I've worked part time in summers

yeah. Exactly. Fuck scumciety they never let me develop as a person anyways why do they expect me all of a sudden to work for them ?
you work for some rich faggot mostly, society only gets scraps from your income

you work for some rich faggot mostly, society only gets scraps from your income
I cost the jews hundreds of shekels per year because I am a lazy NEET parasite. :smonk::yes:

Normie trait trucels arent physically and mentally capable of working.
Tbf it was construction, moving bricks like a slave and mixing cement with sand and water isn't exactly a mogger trait

I did over 10 different jobs, printer, retail, logistics, data entry, service Staff etc.

All subhuman shit thats degrading and made me depressed, my mother forced me into it after age 18.

The longest i did was as the assistant of a landscape gardener, 6 months, but i was allergic to all of the plants and it was stressful and physically hard work, i eventually got fired because Winter came and he didnt have anything to do for me, he also was getting pissy because i left him "extra stuff to do" - i only completed some of my tasks 80% because the sun was too hot and i had allergic reactions to some of the weeds and shit, so i just left and went home :feelshaha:

Based. I wish I got my autism diagnosis many years sooner and never worked either. It was all a waste of time.

Ever since I graduated I’ve been hearing non-stop from the few “friends” I have and family members that I “NEED A JOB”. Basically, everything and anything I do or think about is irrelevant if I don’t have a job. It’s like the deciding factor past a certain age if you commend respect. In high school, it’s if you aren’t a virgin, now, it’s having a full time job. Fucking normal faggots. They probably don’t even know why they “NEED A JOB”. <capitalizing because that’s the retarded tone they use> I think it’s because they think they can get an ideal gf or something. But I have given up already and reject that idea 100%. Fuck working. I’ll never work for soyciety. How about soyciety gives me a loyal virgin gf, and then, we’ll talk about me getting a job.

Ever since I graduated I’ve been hearing non-stop from the few “friends” I have and family members that I “NEED A JOB”. Basically, everything and anything I do or think about is irrelevant if I don’t have a job. It’s like the deciding factor past a certain age if you commend respect. In high school, it’s if you aren’t a virgin, now, it’s having a full time job. Fucking normal faggots. They probably don’t even know why they “NEED A JOB”. <capitalizing because that’s the retarded tone they use> I think it’s because they think they can get an ideal gf or something. But I have given up already and reject that idea 100%. Fuck working. I’ll never work for soyciety. How about soyciety gives me a loyal virgin gf, and then, we’ll talk about me getting a job.
A little while ago I made the same reasoning. I'm neet and I'm proud of it. Only when they give me a woman will I start working

During the summer vacation when I was in high school normies would usually go to work something for the remaining of the summer vacation to get money I've never done that. When I graduated I NEETed for almost 1.5 years and now I am going to be collegemaxxing meaning that I still won't be working for 4 more years.

I don't want to work for this shitty soyciety I want to leech and cost as much as possible to the state. I am not willing to help soyciety function.

I have 0 hours of work experience. Yeah. 0. And I remember being shamed by cucks for that because "Ive never earned my money". I don't care though I personally think that it's based and the right thing to do as a bullied trucel.
How about you get a fucking job you loser

They have/had to wageslave their lives away, so you have to do it also. That's all this is. It's not about what's best for you.