Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have never worked a single day in my life

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Feels awesome bro

Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck chinks
Fuck spics
Fuck sand niggers
Fuck dotheads

Same, I’m too based and blackpilled to do any work

Based, don't contribute into a rigged soyciety

Me neither, paid work that is. Working 9-5 is not gonna make you rich either so you're wasting valuable time that you can spend wealthmaxxing online. And even if you decide to wagecuck, as we've seen during the plandemic, if another Chink virus escapes from a lab again they'll just force you to take a new vaccine (this time with microchips in it) or you'll get fired lol

Me neither, paid work that is. Working 9-5 is not gonna make you rich either so you're wasting valuable time that you can spend wealthmaxxing online. And even if you decide to wagecuck, as we've seen during the plandemic, if another Chink virus escapes from a lab again they'll just force you to take a new vaccine (this time with microchips in it) or you'll get fired lol

Same, I’m too based and blackpilled to do any work
Based. Fuck working for the Jews and paying taxes to single moms and niggers.

Nothing is more pathetic than wagecucking as an incel. I won't lift a finger as long as I won't get a whiff of pussy

high T. i have worked before and i won't be again

just curious how old are u?

If you're already wealthmaxxed then that's ok

I've never could keep a job for long-term. I couldn't handle my last job at construction since I have problems to get sleep when I have responsibilities. Relying on neetbux is also dogshit. Fuck the chads everywhere that at least have laidback jobs they got through connections or don't work at all. Still they rev their Volvos and BMWs with loud exhaust every night even through regular gas price is over $8 per gallon in my country.

over for u
So it is for you. Whether 1, 3, 5 or 10 years difference. You are delusional if you think the youngsters here aren't equally fucked and women won't get even worse.

My boy @MACHETE has the dream job. He is his own boss.

Teach me your ways, I don't want to fucking work too yet there's still no way for me to reliably set up a future of my own without money

Flexin on you pathetic NEETs, with my 100k in savings

jFL at people calling he based, nothing against LDAR, but the simple fact of being born with rich parents doesn't make you based