Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have never watched anime and hate chingchong languages/culture.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
But I have watched death note years ago with my elder brother and liked it. Could anyone please recommend Anime similar to death note?

Boku no pico you'll love that one

death note was kind of retarded, real smart people don't make baseless deductions out of thin air, and a real Light would be unstoppable.
also the show should have ended when L died

anime is for trannies

But I have watched death note years ago with my elder brother and liked it. Could anyone please recommend Anime similar to death note?
Cowboy Bebop. Only anime i've really enjoyed

Mind game anime:
Kaiji
Akagi
One Outs

Anime was always very Normie for me full of fakecels fans who pretended to be Incels i only care about the Japanese women

Last edited:
The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated!

I watch anime girls sucking my dick and cuddling me

Then I woke up from my bed and realize I fapped so much even my dick can't stand when it should "like a Wood"( Brutal realization)

Platinum End

It's from the same creator as Death Note, but you certainly don't strike me as someone who would like it. This anime has subtle black pills, just understand.