Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have never seen a person that I skinmog

Mutecel

Mutecel

Greycel
My face is covered almost completely by blackheads, whiteheads and pimples. I have tried countless soaps/creams, completely removed sugar from my diet, frequently changed bed and pillow covers (and yes I've tried showering :lul:) but I still look completely subhuman and it seems like it's getting worse. When I (rarely) go out my friends will tell me they think there is something wrong with me or will make comment on a new blemish. You are judged by face whenever you interact with another human and mine is completely hideous because of something I seemingly can't control. Life as an acnecel is suffering.

Try having acne inversa.

So satisfying...

I looked it up and it's quite close to what my face looks like. Do you have this? How often do you leave your house? I only leave twice a week for classes.
Yes, I have it. I work nights but luckily I’m alone and don’t have to face people. Otherwise I don’t leave my house for anything, maybe occasionally I’ll use a drive through window to get food. My parents do the shopping and I just give them money.

my skin doesnt look too good also tbh ngl

Yes, I have it. I work nights but luckily I’m alone and don’t have to face people. Otherwise I don’t leave my house for anything, maybe occasionally I’ll use a drive through window to get food. My parents do the shopping and I just give them money.
That's the level of interaction I strive for. I hope I can find myself a similar arrangement when I graduate or Ill probably rope.

You havent seen me. I'm pale as fuck and red and my body is hairy as fuck

Well u have now.
1720288725cc6a6e58b74cc349c75d2a.jpg

thats rough man it must be genetics