Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have never met a hapa kid (product of WMAF) who wasn't a fuckup

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★★★
I've met hapa kids who had asian dads and white moms who were normal, but I never met products of white male asian female who weren't a fuckup. Something was always off about them.

It's definitely the moms who are the problem. White foids who go after asian males are often more practical and married him because he has his shit together, has a decent job, not abusive, and she isn't a fuckup herself. It takes a lot to be approved by an asian man's family so she can't be a hot mess. They don't get divorced from their asian husbands.

But asian foids who went after white males, from what I have always seen, were hot messes who can't get an asian male in her own community. Often a single mom who lets strange (white) men in and out of her hapa kids' lives like a revolving door, being a whore to get things from men, going on dates just for the food, can't hold a real job, so of course she picks the bottom of the barrel went it comes to white males. Either some incel-tier white male with a recessed jawline birdface and low self esteem, or a raging hick who is overweight, low earning, uneducated. Never a Chad. But then even marrying a Goldman Sachs vice president isn't a guarantee you won't end up with a Kelly Balthazar as a child.