Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have never heard anything thoughtful or intelligent from foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
i have learned lots of things from men that also changed my perspective on things, but this never happened with foids.

i have never seen anything intelligent or original coming from foids. every single thing they say it's a copypaste of what men say, and when they try to make their own ''version'' of it, it sounds like nothing but an unintentional retarded parody of what men say.

i have learned lots of things from men that also changed my perspective on things, but this never happened with foids.

i have never seen anything intelligent or original coming from foids. every single thing they say it's a copypaste of what men say, and when they try to make their own ''version'' of it, it sounds like nothing but an unintentional retarded parody of what men say.
No

Women don't really value anything amongst themselves except relationships

Do you talk to women?

Do you talk to women?
no, back when i was younger around 18 my friends would have a foid talking and they always were obnoxious bitching about non issues 24/7 and gossiping and slandering other people.

i also never find in the internet anything interesting from foids. in the interests communities i am nobody ever recommends a video from a foid talking about any subject, and they aren't inkwels.

the only thing i find from foids is bitching at imaginary boogeymen like ''muh patriarchy'' and ''muh paygap'' even though both are proven to not exist.

no, back when i was younger around 18 my friends would have a foid talking and they always were obnoxious bitching about non issues 24/7 and gossiping and slandering other people.
at that age I was only talking about vidya :feelsclown:
i also never find in the internet anything interesting from foids. in the interests communities i am nobody ever recommends a video from a foid talking about any subject, and they aren't inkwels.
my female profs in computer engineering seem rather smart to me. The few smart women are overshadowed by all the dumb ones and high iq men

Why would you expect a toilet to be smart?

Foids are hiveminded. They think and act exactly how soyciety tells them to yet they say they are "independent" now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why would you expect a toilet to be smart?
ask soycucks

my female profs in computer engineering seem rather smart to me. The few smart women are overshadowed by all the dumb ones and high iq men
are they thought? i mean anybody with enough energy and time investment can become a computer engineer , specially foids that live on tutorial mode and have a strong motivation and approvation to keep going 24/7. so what makes these foids u mention special besides their degree?
Foids are hiveminded. They think and act exactly how soyciety tells them to yet they say they are "independent" now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they are the ultimate bugmen

the only perspective of mine theyve changed is my formerly bluepilled worldview by blackpilling it

Foids, like Chad, simply don't have to face reality the same way sub-normie men do. Even the one foid I know who's the closest to being based still isn't as wise as the average chads.is user. I don't know about intelligence; although foids in general are dumber than men, she's probably quite intelligent, but intelligence is just raw brainpower/efficiency at the end of the day.

are they thought? i mean anybody with enough energy and time investment can become a computer engineer , specially foids that live on tutorial mode and have a strong motivation and approvation to keep going 24/7. so what makes these foids u mention special besides their degree?
They actually have it easier in those degrees as they have constant support from soy cucks who help them out whenever they face any issues in academics. Also it is very easy for a foid to get a job as a computer science engineer since there are many "Diversity" hiring now a days. The so called "opressed" gender :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Women werent created for anything further than procreation and motherhood. Thats the best explanation

They actually have it easier in those degrees as they have constant support from soy cucks who help them out whenever they face any issues in academics. Also it is very easy for a foid to get a job as a computer science engineer since there are many "Diversity" hiring now a days. The so called "opressed" gender :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
there is a difference between just graduating and working as a prof especially at my uni which is hard af

there is a difference between just graduating and working as a prof especially at my uni which is hard af
jfl at u initially trying to talk me down like a fakecel and now u go full simp on foids.

Here is one such example:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 53 24