Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have never been treated like a human by women

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
Everytime.
Everytime i had a new class and i had the chance to socialize with new people in such environment. In the beginning everything is calm but after a few weeks they treat me like a jew in the 40s.
When we are talking in a group setting, they don’t care to look at me, they don’t care to speak to me and most of the time don’t care to listen to me.
I had situations where they would turn around and needed help with something, the 2 people next to me couldn’t help them and they don’t bother to ask me if i could help them, even though me and my 2 friends was working on the task together.
I never did any women wrong irl, was never mean to them nor passive aggressive, yet after a certain time they will start to hate me.
Why?

Brutal fate for your genetic failure.

they don’t care to look at me
Trust me. You don't want them to look at you.

They just are filled with so much hate. If they have to speak to you, which sometimes they do, it is words filled with venom. To them, you are not a person. You're just an inconvenience.

first time GIF

Women are weird.

Like... they're very cold to guys that they aren't interested in. I guess it's because they don't see a point to it.

Whereas guys are usually interested in sex with a woman at the very least!

If a woman has any interest in a guy for any reason (money or looks or anything at all) suddenly she's nice.

Relatable. This is the average experience of ugly males but normtards don't want to admit it.

They can’t stand being in the presence of a subhuman, it’s an insult to them

Women are on the whole cruel heartless , temperamental bitches

Everytime.
Everytime i had a new class and i had the chance to socialize with new people in such environment. In the beginning everything is calm but after a few weeks they treat me like a jew in the 40s.
When we are talking in a group setting, they don’t care to look at me, they don’t care to speak to me and most of the time don’t care to listen to me.
I had situations where they would turn around and needed help with something, the 2 people next to me couldn’t help them and they don’t bother to ask me if i could help them, even though me and my 2 friends was working on the task together.
I never did any women wrong irl, was never mean to them nor passive aggressive, yet after a certain time they will start to hate me.
Why?
It's female nature

Everytime.
Why?
Interacting with a subhuman lowers their social standing.
Incels are untouchables.

They treat their dogs better than they treat us

They treat me like a venomous spider

Everytime.
Why?
Shut the fuck up mogger I heard your 6 ft try being 5’4 you piece of shit

Their usually so quick to label you like this crazy, slow, weird and cringe nobody but it all turns the tables when their thug prince charming fuc boy leave them in the dust.

Only my teachers pitied me, the rest of the foids ignored me always