Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have my own personal fantasy world i like to think about...

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Lets call this whole fantasy world: the zone.
Its badically a combo of schindlers list and 1984.
The fantasy world is this:

In modern England, a dastardly, despicable, depraved criminal organisation, located in my county, take advantage of the woke corrupt government and become the new rulers of the county, renaming it: the zone.

The criminal organisation declare the zone as an independent state and forcibly leave the United Kingdom and rule over it with large steel fists.
The populace of the zone are trapped within its borders, they're abandoned by the corrupt, selfish british government and they are completely at the mercy of their rulers.

Absolute obedience, loyalty and compliance is demanded from the criminal organisation.
Enforcing the will of the organisation, are a violent, merciless police force, called: the skarletts.
The skarletts wear black uniforms with red turtleneck and red berets.

The Skatletts have free reign to act, do, kill, rape, imprison and torture whoever, whenever, wherever.
They are not held to any standards.
In this fantasy world, I am a high-ranking officer of the skarletts.
I'm basically this world's version of amon goeth mixed with judge death.

I'm a corrupt, hedonistic, sadistic rapist and murder, indulging in my disgusting unforgivable activities and commiting unspeakable, indescribable atrocities on poor, innocent, defenceless men, women, children and babies.

My motivation, as with many in the skarletts, is just power and control.
To be a master of life and death, to be a God among mortals.
No one escapes my gaze, judgement or my desires.

I wish I could live this fantasy world, I think about it often.

You imagine it, schizos live it

Spergs like me want to live it.

Curious and learning.