Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have more fun with ps1 rpgs than any new ones that were on later consoles.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Duckstation qt x64 ReleaseLTCG 2024 10 07 14 15 43
Duckstation qt x64 ReleaseLTCG 2024 10 07 02 38 14
Duckstation qt x64 ReleaseLTCG 2024 10 06 23 45 41
Duckstation qt x64 ReleaseLTCG 2024 10 06 23 54 52

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2cBVf9XJs

They all have unique settings, they don't try to be yet another boring and overly happy adventure with teenager characters that attend the japanese high school and are made for kids where power of friendship matters the most.
PS2 and later console rpgs waste too much time on the exposition, cutscenes (looking at you final fantasy games) and tutorials while on ps1 you have a tiny bit of cutscenes and then gameplay with little to no tutorials (you have them printed out so read them before you being).
Their plot don't try to tell you that all man are bad greedy rapists like in pisssona.
Despite being so old they aged better than many ps2/ps3 rpgs, just look at panorama of NYC of Parasite Eve 1 it still looks great, their art designers were absolutely geniuses the limitations of the hardware and engine made them even more creative, animators still could make characters feel more alive than new UE5 slops even tho they couldn't even move their fingers, they always moved with a purpose to convey the feeling of the characters to match what they were saying.
It's the same problem as with the modern anime they are overly colourful, moe and not a single one of them want to do something more than being flashy at all times.

Last edited:
Based. Thankfully, zoomers are fundamentally/humanly incapable of enjoying these thanks to no eye candy so we can gatekeep them all we want.

Based. Thankfully, zoomers are fundamentally/humanly incapable of enjoying these thanks to no eye candy so we can gatekeep them all we want.
Normies want dumbed down rpgs that play on it's own and doesn't even have grid based combat so they don't have to think more than just resist/weakness elements, it's just 4 normies standing there waiting for their turn so they could go back to the fighting misogynistic men and then dating, the overly flashy animations, overdesigned UI, awful stories with even worse characters, only good thing about those games are ost.
And Atlus is the best of all of those but with Metaphor ReFantazio they scrapped that high school setting and turned it into degenerate fantasy about loving trannies and demons, it's the tranny propaganda peak, you play as a femboy (just like with SMT but you are now also a manlet), you get a tranny mtf companion, some random demon (only demons can look normal) and censored fairy.

:feelskek:
Brave 2024 10 07 15 55 38
Must play and be humiliated by a troon during cutscene boot camp mission :soy::soy::soy:
ugly, generic anime girl but turned fairy so she will get bitchy, overly masculine at times, and be censored (feminist fairy)

Rpcs3 2024 10 06 00 54 49
Rpcs3 2024 10 06 00 55 37
cute, cunny, hot, helps you during the gameplay and also is uncensored (real feminine fairy)

Normies want dumbed down rpgs that play on it's own and doesn't even have grid based combat so they don't have to think more than just resist/weakness elements, it's just 4 normies standing there waiting for their turn so they could go back to the fighting misogynistic men and then dating, the overly flashy animations, overdesigned UI, awful stories with even worse characters, only good thing about those games are ost.
And Atlus is the best of all of those but with Metaphor ReFantazio they scrapped that high school setting and turned it into degenerate fantasy about loving trannies and demons, it's the tranny propaganda peak, you play as a femboy (just like with SMT but you are now also a manlet), you get a tranny mtf companion, some random demon (only demons can look normal) and censored fairy.

View attachment 1286675 :feelskek:
View attachment 1286684Must play and be humiliated by a troon during cutscene boot camp mission :soy::soy::soy:
View attachment 1286678ugly, generic anime girl but turned fairy so she will get bitchy, overly masculine at times, and be censored (feminist fairy)

View attachment 1286679View attachment 1286680cute, cunny, hot, helps you during the gameplay and also is uncensored (real feminine fairy)
:yes:
Read every word.

I will say, many JRPGs in general are completely braindead and impose absolutely zero thinking process to chuck through anyway, and let’s not forgot that Atlus is the company that knee-jerk reacted to the Ryuji getting raped by two homos backlash and in turn opted for its removal in the Royal rerelease. They know furries/trannies comprise a large percentage of their playerbase unfortunately, so they have no problem pandering to them.

Besides, their stories are absolute drivel and their characters laughably shallow. Adachi being the super stereotypical serial killer in P4 also goes to show that the devs/writers are not your friends.

View attachment 1286675 :feelskek:
View attachment 1286684Must play and be humiliated by a troon during cutscene boot camp mission :soy::soy::soy:
View attachment 1286678ugly, generic anime girl but turned fairy so she will get bitchy, overly masculine at times, and be censored (feminist fairy)

View attachment 1286679View attachment 1286680cute, cunny, hot, helps you during the gameplay and also is uncensored (real feminine fairy)
Well if i had a life i wouldnt like to be spending my free time grinding on an offline game just so i can advance the story jfl. I played SMTDSO awhile ago on fucking normal mode and battles took over 10 minutes, no normie with life is going to spend his free time like that.

THere are a lot of normies whose first jrpg experience was piss owner and obv the high school setting and other shit catters back to them.

>Just be chadlite manlet theory

Is metaphor really that bad? I havent really seen anything about it since i thought it was just piss owner but medieval stage. Didnt know about the troon worship jfl.

> rapers pissona
Didnt really play 5 but imo kamoshida was based. I also would love to rape an jb like Ann. Fuck these wh0res.

View attachment 1286661View attachment 1286663View attachment 1286666View attachment 1286665

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2cBVf9XJs

They all have unique settings, they don't try to be yet another boring and overly happy adventure with teenager characters that attend the japanese high school and are made for kids where power of friendship matters the most.
PS2 and later console rpgs waste too much time on the exposition, cutscenes (looking at you final fantasy games) and tutorials while on ps1 you have a tiny bit of cutscenes and then gameplay with little to no tutorials (you have them printed out so read them before you being).
Their plot don't try to tell you that all man are bad greedy rapists like in pisssona.
Despite being so old they aged better than many ps2/ps3 rpgs, just look at panorama of NYC of Parasite Eve 1 it still looks great, their art designers were absolutely geniuses the limitations of the hardware and engine made them even more creative, animators still could make characters feel more alive than new UE5 slops even tho they couldn't even move their fingers, they always moved with a purpose to convey the feeling of the characters to match what they were saying.
It's the same problem as with the modern anime they are overly colourful, moe and not a single one of them want to do something more than being flashy at all times.

Vagrant Story, Koudelka ?

Same for most people.

RPGs evolved to being graphic novels with dumbed down gameplay.

I just want games with good exploration, simple characters that are relatable humans, and gameplay beyond spamming buttons.

> rapers pissona
Didnt really play 5 but imo kamoshida was based. I also would love to rape an jb like Ann. Fuck these wh0res.
He should kill Joker and become the MC :feelsLSD:

Vagrant Story, Koudelka ?
Yeah started playing both recently and they are way more fun than recent rpgs i have played like Personas or Trials of Mana. Even pseudo-retro rpgs like Octopath Traveler 1 are kinda mediocre, i really like how in old games they built the atmosphere first with showing you characters in some dangerous situation, they you met more characters that also show you their personality, level design in old games is vastly superior since it's based around small semi open world locations (mostly buildings) and not this open world slop with running for hours and looking for random chests that is waiting for you and only you at the end of the dead end pathway:feelsugh:

Last edited:
He should kill Joker and become the MC :feelsLSD:
The reverse literally happens when his teacher starts to date him but since she is a w0men and stacylite tier theres no prob. Clownsonna :society: