Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have missed so many milestones that are crucial to create a functioning adult.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Never had my first kiss, never had my first dance with a girl, didn't even go to prom, never had sex, never went to another kids birthday party, never had other people over for my birthday, never went out to the movies with friends, never had a girl friend.
How are we expected to just act like normal people when we have missed so many crucial milestones, and we will never accomplish these milestones.
We are becoming adults that have never experienced love or romance, this is a highly dangerous thing for society to have so many men growing up missing these parts of life, it will probably create future phsycopaths, murderers, and ER's.
The only milestone I've passed is smoking weed.

How about this: Never hung out with a girl outside school/work. I can definitely relate though.

Never had my first kiss, never had my first dance with a girl, didn't even go to prom, never had sex, never went to another kids birthday party, never had other people over for my birthday, never went out to the movies with friends, never had a girl friend.
How are we expected to just act like normal people when we have missed so many crucial milestones, and we will never accomplish these milestones.
We are becoming adults that have never experienced love or romance, this is a highly dangerous thing for society to have so many men growing up missing these parts of life, it will probably create future phsycopaths, murderers, and ER's.
The only milestone I've passed is smoking weed.
The only milestone I’ve passed is getting High Honors through middle and high. Quite an achievement, at the cost of my social and physical well-being.

Same. I don't think I'll even be able to get a job until I get a gf.

Normies shits still go on and say "CONFIDENCE"

JFL if you haven't had these experiences how can you develop true confidence?

TEE HEE JUST WORK ON YOURSELF