Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have met chads who have 3x my hours on steam and still get girls all the time

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
“Just get off your pc schizo. Maybe if you actually went outside girls would like you.”

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

There is nothing I hate more in this world than a chad with incel hobbies. Fuck them.

Only looks matter

I had a displeasure of encountering a few while playing CS:GO, they tend to be extremely obnoxious.

Why can’t they just leave us alone :feelsaww:
We are meant to suffer at every step we take, thus was predetermined for us. Although said suffERing can be ended with productive life CHOices.

I had a displeasure of encountering a few while playing CS:GO, they tend to be extremely obnoxious.
Get gud and shit on them

I love shitty on them in vidyas brings life fuel when these retards don’t win everything in life

Get gud and shit on them

I love shitty on them in vidyas brings life fuel when these retards don’t win everything in life
That’s just pathetic. Dedicating all your time to vidya so you can beat chad, even though he wins at everything actually meaningful in life. At least you get to kill chads, literally in video game.

Chad can live in his mom basement and still get roasties i actually knew a fellow like that once

That’s just pathetic. Dedicating all your time to vidya so you can beat chad, even though he wins at everything actually meaningful in life. At least you get to kill chads, literally in video game.

You take any wins you can get, ruining chad mood is worth it

Why let that pos get everything??

Get gud and shit on them

Normies and chads are shit at all games except trash like FIFA

They bragged about their GFs and had Instagram accounts noted on their steam.
Easy fix, just Doxx or hack their accounts, I managed to steal 10k from a Chad's bank account recently

Chad can live in his mom basement and still get roasties i actually knew a fellow like that once

Expectations and standards are only for Sub-8 men, for Chad his face is the standard.

JBC (Just be Chad) is literally toilets' only standard, then sex is guaranteed. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Easy fix, just Doxx or hack their accounts, I managed to steal 10k from a Chad's bank account recently

Police read these forums, I'd be careful with your own information here.

We are meant to suffer at every step we take, thus was predetermined for us. Although said suffERing can be ended with productive life CHOices.
:feelsokman::feelsbadman:
:feelskek:
It reminds me of Martyros on YouTube talking about his chad friend, he had foids coming over all the time.
:waitwhat::feelshaha:

“Just get off your pc schizo. Maybe if you actually went outside girls would like you.”

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

There is nothing I hate more in this world than a chad with incel hobbies. Fuck them.
If you think about it, being a Chad NEET is the maximum life strategy , especially if you can make some money from home

tutorial island AND cheat codes for Chad If he chooses, truly is over

Not only that, chads are far better in video games than lets say a truecel. Based on anecdotal evidence, a chad who plays a few hours a week can get to a very high elo, while me who plays 4 hours a day is still stuck in the lowest echelon of ranked players :feelshaha:. When i ask him he just said play the game bro!:chad:

The copes we use to stave off suicidal depression are just mildly amusing pastimes for Chad. :feelsree:

@Uggo Mongo a challenger approaches
retards > autists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back