Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have made an Christian Incel Discord Server

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I've added a rule to this post: If you are atheist and reply, it means you are homosexual and mods will have every right to ban you

Anyway

If you are Christian and would like to join my discord server, send me a private message. I will do a profile check and if I am sure you're not an infiltrator I will invite you to the server.

Last edited:
Should've posted this thread in Bunker, boyo

I've added a rule to this post: If you are atheist and reply, it means you are homosexual and mods will have every right to ban you

Anyway

If you are Christian and would like to join my discord server, send me a message. I will do a profile check and if I am sure you're not an infiltrator I will invite you to the server.
No thanks, i know praying wont do shit to my subhuman face even praying wont make chad burns in hell

No thanks, i know praying wont do shit to my subhuman face even praying wont make chad burns in hell
You just admitted to being homosexual @Fat Link Please ban him (Read top post so you know context)

You just admitted to being homosexual @Fat Link Please ban him (Read top post so you know context)
Nigga im not a faggot, just because im not christian fucking retarded logic:feelsseriously:

This reeks of agent provocateur.