Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have made a realization regarding religion

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I have realized that this world Is a test to see how we handle things and how good of a person we are.
We need to find our purpose and be kind to others, as long as they are kind back.
Most souls will go to purgatory in the afterlife, the stage between heaven and hell. Depending on your deeds, you will either go straight to heaven, purgatory, or hell.
Going ER is not worth it, you get temporary revenge but suffer in hell for eternity. It should be our greatest priority to go to heaven

heaven is fake and gay, only reincarnation is real

OP is Catholic?

I dont belive in any religion, but I think societies that follow religion are more stable and prosperous.

Why would going ER be immoral from a philosophy viewpoint?

Looking it from a purely moral viewpoint, you're going against people complacent with our suffering. Yes, it's a crime, but in exchange you can spread the name of incels, which will implant the idea of a blackpill for more men, who will eventually vote more pro loser male policies, likely reducing suicide rate and saving more lives than you took.

If they use tinder or social media, they play a part in social degeneracy and geberadl suffering, no matter how small part it is

I do not support going ER btw

Another religion coper. Whatever helps you to refrain from suicide / going ER. The :bluepill: does have its uses, society would fall apart without it

Last edited:
Soy overdose from reading your post

Heaven awaits all of us

Jfl.Do you think the chicken you have eaten is in some chicken's heaven or in your belly? It's the same analogy.Just because you have the consciousness to realize what's happening around you it doesn't mean some abstract concepts invented by humans like hell and heaven exist.They were made to force humans to respect some rules in order for society to be controlled and thriving.

We are experiencing hell on Earth.

We will sit in the Kingdom of Heaven and laugh at earthlings losers.

As long as I know, there is no purgatory in Orthodox Christianity...
I believe in purgatory. The variations of Christianity are different teachings of the same truth. I don't have to believe 100% from one teaching

I still play with wood blocks and listen to humpty dumpty nursery rhyme, lol. It’s time to read and get educated. Study science, geez.
All religions are about control.