Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have lost the will to approach women since I have taken the Blackpill

A

ads676

Banned
-
I have lost the will to approach women since I have taken the Blackpill, I hardly ever make any approaches anymore. There is apart of me that wishes that I was still blueilled . I am was planning to go to a bar on my own but once again I changed my mind in the last minute and It seems like a chore and a hassle to go out and approach women

Yea same i gave up on it. It never ended positively for me

I have lost the will to approach women since I have taken the Blackpill, I hardly ever make any approaches anymore. There is apart of me that wishes that I was still blueilled . I am was planning to go to a bar on my own but once again I changed my mind in the last minute and It seems like a chore and a hassle to go out and approach women
Its a waste of energy and time approaching women as a sub7 male these days....its beyond over

Your brain is just thinking logically, and that logic says "it's over".

yeah that is normal. "cold approaching" is stuff homosexuals do. (my parents lived in Greenwich village in NYC. it was the fag mecca and regularly saw this). Of course looks theory is real but people date who they know not strangers. That's why OLD is a scam (what attractive white woman would need OLD? she can easily meet a chad IRL)

yup same here

I don’t understand how people approach foids, i’m way too autistic to speak to even normies, let alone foids. What do you even say lol

Its A Numbers Game Bro

Honestly, the blackpill avoided you a lot of suffering and humiliation.
In the west, if you are sub 5 you can forget it.

There's no point in approaching toilets as a truecel

Your brain is just in the process of being programmed about the truth of reality but the black pill is the best thing that can happen to someone because now you have awareness so you will never waste your life on stupid blue pilled shit also the knowledge of the black pill can help you to improve your life and get better results because now you know the right direction .

Its a complete waste of time, and it just boosts the womens egos even more, and they get great pleasure in rejecting a man showing the woman is way above him in society, despite the woman putting in no effort, just luck of birth being born female.

One friend i have when we go for walks he is always trying to approach women. And the women just love it they are beaming, and each time their greatest moment of pleasure is when they reject him, the women can't contain giant smiles and happiness when they reject him. He never once has gotten a phone number in all the times I have seen.

And this guy by far mogs everyone on this forum, in addition he has a good job and owns his house.

It’s pointless to interact with foids outside of sex, especially because of their empty brains. And for sex you can pay a prostitute directly.

Its a complete waste of time, and it just boosts the womens egos even more, and they get great pleasure in rejecting a man showing the woman is way above him in society, despite the woman putting in no effort, just luck of birth being born female.

One friend i have when we go for walks he is always trying to approach women. And the women just love it they are beaming, and each time their greatest moment of pleasure is when they reject him, the women can't contain giant smiles and happiness when they reject him. He never once has gotten a phone number in all the times I have seen.

And this guy by far mogs everyone on this forum, in addition he has a good job and owns his house.
Woman are but satanic creatures

Woman are but satanic creatures

Ya I view in the duality women are the opposite of men in all ways. So men defined good as what the natural desires and traits and things men value by nature. Therefore women are the opposite which is evil in the religious books. Because the religious books are all written by men.

Since my friend is well dressed, good job, well spoken, and nice.. women get a high on so many levels rejecting him. One is that she would be that self-destructive to turn down a man who would make a good husband. Meanwhile the same woman would go for a low life wife beater, thief, liar and get the same type of high.

The game is rigged I won't invest effort into something that won't be reciprocated.

The game is rigged I won't invest effort into something that won't be reciprocated.
this game is dependant on luck , your willpower or stoicness means shit if your an ugly genetical trash male .

fucking people who do plumper work , and all the buildings should be uplifted by society X Tenfold .

yet they are the bottom of this society , JFL .

while some degenerate pretty whore or chad just has to exist and get most if not all the Praise

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

same. I gave up a long time ago

I had two weak attempts in my lifetime, if some female treated me good enough to think I have a chance I would try, this way cold apr[UWSL]oaching strangers? I wold only make a fool out of myself. [/UWSL]

no way, have you got a picture of him by any chance ?

The whores never offered me anything I ain't simp to even talk to these filthy creatures. My requirements are at least 7\10 white virgin fembot with annually income over $100 000 after tax(in video game)
:feelsLSD: