Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have lost faith in changing others opinion.

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
We must grow and establish ourself as a power nobody dares to challenge.Control the Academics and establish Blackpill Theory as Superior even if people call it unethical method.

I have lost faith in others. Humanity deserves to fail and collapse.

Most people believe what they want to believe, and of course the soothing belief is that looks don't affect the quality of your life in any capability. It feels good to believe that looks don't matter. And that the reason why ugly people are alone is just because they have "horrible personalities."

The only thing that matters to women is what you can offer. Ugly looks = low status, bad genetic stock, so women won't want ya. It really is that simple but people cope hard.

yeah an incel revolutionary government would be ideal

We must grow and establish ourself as a power nobody dares to challenge.Control the Academics and establish Blackpill Theory as Superior even if people call it unethical method.
I believe the Blackpill is to be learned by insemination of general beliefs, while more specific doctrines of the Blackpill are to be learned via experience.

Everyone has their own bubble. They think positively because of the reward of pretending to be happy and agreeing with others.

We don't, because we weren't too much encouraged to follow them. That is why we find our place in an area where you are rewarded for thinking pessimistically and statically so as not to fall back into the lies and humiliations of others.