Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have lost all hope

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★
And i mean it by saying that not too long ago i remember coping with muh if we lived in a country like afgan we would get mandated wife or something like younger girls (14yos~) wont judge me that much. But at the end of the day its all cope people are slaves to their bioglogical desires therefore undesired males like me are born to rot away. Im so fucking tired of all this bullshit geniully fucking losing it chainsmoking aint doing it anymore might have consider hard drugs idk man fuck this shit

Mary Jane was a good cope for me for a few years but i unfortunately reached the stage where the weed was done with me. Dont fuck with hard drugs, it’s only a downwards spiral

Stay away from hard drugs brocel, find healthy copes

These past few days i've been immersing myself in an imaginary world by playing retro games and it really helps to distract yourself from soyciety

Don't let yourself rot because of stupid foids , do something you enjoy

Stay away from hard drugs brocel, find healthy copes

These past few days i've been immersing myself in an imaginary world by playing retro games and it really helps to distract yourself from soyciety

Don't let yourself rot because of stupid foids , do something you enjoy
Yeah seems like a better alternative when i think about it