Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have lived in London and other parts of the U.K., I have never seen a East African guy with a English female before never.

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
Never in my life, I have seen Jamaicans score with English women, Nigerians and Ghanaians score with English women except East African men.

You know what they say,water is wet

Yeah but British born black Tyrones get young white Stacies. I knew a guy in uni who was the biggest Tyrone ever and got a new white girl every time he went out.

Nobody wants actual Africans because they are weird and can't speak English.

Yeah but British born black Tyrones get young white Stacies. I knew a guy in uni who was the biggest Tyrone ever and got a new white girl every time he went out.

Nobody wants actual Africans because they are weird and can't speak English.
gosh i hate white whores so much, they are the worse race traitors

That’s cause West Africans were bred from good slave stock and not subhuman sub Saharan desert dindus.

Tbh only about 20% of relationships I see are mixed (obv white girl with black or ethnik men, not vice-versa). I'm low IQ so I can't tell the difference between east and west Africans, but I rarely see any blacks with whites, regardless of the degeneracy of the west.

To me they are all blacks

black dudes only get with the trashiest white women in the uk.

if you're seeing a lot of mixed race couples and 1/2 race babies, you need to move out of your city to a better one.

its only a matter of time until you get stabbed, mugged and acid faced otherwise

They are Muslim so most likely you won't see it. I've seen them with mostly Asian girls though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back