Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have literally no money

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
What the hell am I going to do until my wagie bucks come in next week. I'm completely fucked tbh no food at all or money

What the hell am I going to do until my wagie bucks come in next week. I'm completely fucked tbh no food at all or money
Trash maxx the McDonald's and various fast food trash. Also check supermarket trash! Do food banks and bum sandwiche places too!

THEN, work on a severe budget!
Rent #1
Utilities #2
Then food..
Buy food in bulk only during sales! Beware of coupons because other stuff is often cheaper!

Once you have a nice stack of non perishable food. Pasta and tomatoe sause, spice it yourself to save money, etc...

Then try to start saving 10% of your income for emergencies!

Welcome to my world brother!

cant get food from parents or relatives?

Go dumpster diving
Also I don't know about your country but my local churches give free food (stuff thro wn away by shops) in my country.

Brutal.

cant get food from parents or relatives?
This is your best option.

How did you end up in this position anyway?

How much u weigh?

Set up a PayPal and link it on your bio

sell drugs or shoplift from as many grocery stores as you can

its ok u can do it. :feelstrash:

There’s a few food banks here. Starvation is impossible. You should relocate to an area with free gibs. Muh housing is cheap too, like 2$ a day for trailer living.

fastmaxx with snake juice or eat one meal a day