Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have jewish ancestry

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
recently my brother did DNA test and It came out that I am 47% Spaniard, 37% indigienous from jalisco 10% italian 3% percent black, 2% sepharidic jew and 1% basque.

I really was not expecting to have kike ancestry, how the fuck I get rid of this, theres has to be way ot taking this dna out of me, i don't want fuck how I get it off, goddammit.

Start a business

average american

Sephardic is even worse because its the type of jew that even other jews look down upon, pretty much just sand larping as jew. Also Latinx. NevER began

you should worry about your black AND indigienous more than being 1% jewish

average american

OP literally! :lul::lul::lul:

Found a perfect job for you. You already have your invitation "card".

recently my brother did DNA test and It came out that I am 47% Spaniard, 37% indigienous from jalisco 10% italian 3% percent black, 2% sepharidic jew and 1% basque.

I really was not expecting to have kike ancestry, how the fuck I get rid of this, theres has to be way ot taking this dna out of me, i don't want fuck how I get it off, goddammit.
r u from Brazil ?

Move to Israel