Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i have harassed thousands of women in my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

if you look at a foid for 10 seconds you have harassed her sexually, equivalent to attempted rape

Yet they can harass us by wearing tight skimpy little outfits.

Yet they can harass us by wearing tight skimpy little outfits.
foids with whore clothes, make up and shit like to be stared at, no matter what the say, it's just a humble brag.
no foid has a problem with chad staring at them.

foids with whore clothes, make up and shit like to be stared at, no matter what the say, it's just a humble brag.
no foid has a problem with chad staring at them.
Damn right, Yoga thot clothes where their coochie is visible to the eyes of the public.
Bunch of degenerates.

Breathing in the vicinity of a female as an ugly male is considered harassing a woman in 2019.

"I can grab tits and ass and stare at a foid as long as I want..."
- :chad::chad::chad: -

I deserve life imprisonment by that logic

Downvoted comments are pretty based tbh

stare at someone for 11 seconds and it’s over boyo prepare for a decade in the pokey

I remember when I sat behind a girl in 9th grade and she was wearing super tight yoga pants so I decided to touch her ass through the hole in the seat, I'm still not sure if she noticed or not.

Lifefuel, making foids uncomfortable is so easy yet so worth it

in 2030 guys will be sentenced to 10yrs in prison for staring at foids in public because of sexual harassment, 20 seconds would be 20 yrs

In that case I’ve harassed over 9000

Sometimes I reflect sunlight into a bitches eye using my watch. I carefully tilt the watch so that the sun blinds her for a second. If you’re not doing this, you’re not dark triad enough

"Stared down a creep" while being dress like a hoe. What a joke. I bet he got a boner from that.

Yet they can catcall any man and get no punishment whatsoever.