Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have had it with all the antisemitism on this site.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
I think being racist is fine to a point. There are just some lines you shouldn't cross though. Claiming the jews control the world? Claiming the holocaust was faked? That's just crossing the fucking line. 6 millions of jews died in WW2. Haven't they been through enough?

I ask the mods to ban any antisemetic user as they're giving us all a bad name (or at least give them a 30%-50% warning).

@ScornedStoic This thread is mainly targeted at you. I'm sick of this shit.

The European census for jewish people was around 3 million right before the time of the Holocaust. Where did the extra 3 million come from? Thats my only issue.

The past doesn't change shit, whether the holocaust happened or not is irrelevant. You cannot change the past. If you think that the jews are fucking shit up right now in the present and memeing that the holocaust didn't happen helps fuck with them, then it is fully acceptable to meme it.

I don't deny the holocaust but I think the numbers just give Jews more legitimacy than they deserve. Jews are a very small number of people. Compared to the 2+ billion Christ nuts and 1.1+ billion Islamic rag nuts, they are nothing.

Many of the stereotypes do hold true though. The more in-to their jewyness Jews are the more arrogant they get. Frankly you go around saying you're the chosen people, you deserve shit coming your way.

It's just fun to hate on Jews anyway.

White admixture jews are not jews though, they are white.

Only brown native middle eastern jews are jews.