Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have had enough of the soy

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I browse social media sometimes in hopes I will see based posts or this “awakening” among normies everyone speaks of. Wrong. The place is filled to the brim with feminists who collectively operate with one brain cell. All of their arguments take seconds to debunk but nobody cares about if you’re right it’s just a competition of who can scream the loudest. I really was hoping there would be even an ounce of based on social media but it is ultimately retarded.

look at this shit. Do I really need to explain why this is stupid? This was the final straw I’ve had, I looked in the comments to see if anyone had any sanity and to nobody’s surprise it was just woke foids
697B1E81 CE51 4CB8 88F7 B68C091F7200
brb deleting social media

Social media is the death of independent and unique thought. It’s a competition to see who can fit in the most and every opinion is entirely predictable. Complete waste of time
Al
Social media is the death of independent and unique thought. It’s a competition to see who can fit in the most and every opinion is entirely predictable. Complete waste of time
The soy is too much to handle

I only have social media so I don't lose touch with acquaintances and family,

theft was a thing before doors.

if you leave your door wide open and someone comes in and burgles you, remember, it's not your fault for leaving your door open.

theft was a thing before doors.

if you leave your door wide open and someone comes in and burgles you, remember, it's not your fault for leaving your door open.
Kek 100% this. It's even worse because they will go to a party dressed like a whore and get drunk. What do they expect honestly :feelsseriously:

Expressing non-soy opinions on social media will get your account banned in no time.

ngl i never used social media and my name is not even on the internet, and if it is i could report it to the fuzz and get it taken down :feelsLightsaber:

Each era has their own version of sexiness.
Right now it's barely wearing anything.
Before that was things that was short and having the form of your body shown.
Before that was showing your legs.
Before that was making your ass look bigger than they should be.

All of them wore skirts.

100% Agree on that. Sometimes it's like everyone is trying to prove how they're the coolest, the hipest, the smartest, and so on. It's really annoying.

It's been years since last time I used Fakebook or any of that social network crap. Not that useful if you're an Omega male who gets zero notifications most of the time.

They are taking us over

I browse social media sometimes in hopes I will see based posts or this “awakening” among normies everyone speaks of. Wrong. The place is filled to the brim with feminists who collectively operate with one brain cell. All of their arguments take seconds to debunk but nobody cares about if you’re right it’s just a competition of who can scream the loudest. I really was hoping there would be even an ounce of based on social media but it is ultimately retarded.

These were my EXACT same thoughts and experiences, which is why I deleted social media in particular Instagram.

I don’t know anyone who’s ever been convinced by a low IQ “gotcha”, I refuse to be audience to that crap, let them shout in their echochamber, I am voting for misogyny till I die.