Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have gray hairs at eighteen

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
I’ve been seeing them in my facial hair for a while, but I coped by telling myself that they were just immature hairs or something. Found one in my actual hair today. Fuck.

Looks like I’m a GrAYcel again :dafuckfeels:

If you start balding its over

balding is worse

I'm sure the ladies love it kid :feelsYall:

Major reason of this can be the water you drink. Ground water or hard water can addect your hair. Also health problems but I think since being an incel you cannot do anything about it

I had gray hair when I was 13

Brutal as fuck

It happens to me as well

I did since I was 13 or so.

Brutal. I knew a guy getting them at 17. Hair is one of the most unfair parts of our bodies.

brutal. don't know how I would find the strength to continue if I was balding at 17

As long as you're not balding, just dye that shit.

You can also pluck the hairs if there aren't too many of them.

That's brutal, however you can still dye your hair. So it's probably not over for ypu yet.

As long as you're not balding, just dye that shit.

You can also pluck the hairs if there aren't too many of them.
That's brutal, however you can still dye your hair. So it's probably not over for ypu yet.
Sage advice, but unfortunately I’ve already begun to Norwood as well. I nuked my hair with chlorine water for 10 years, so I think it’s just over for me tbh, dyes would just damage it further.

But I already use minoxidil frequently, so I might as well break out the “just for men” if it gets bad.

Its over and never really began

Major reason of this can be the water you drink. Ground water or hard water can addect your hair. Also health problems but I think since being an incel you cannot do anything about it
Interesting. I’m generally healthy as a horse, eat 4 square meals a day and excessive, but I think it might be the water I drink that is fucking me up as well.

Should I just not drink from the tap? I posted on looksmaxx asking about the best way to drink water and they told me to kill myself jfl:feelskek:
Its over and never really began
Brutal Watamote-pill tbh

I’ve been getting some grey hairs since I was 13 bhai.

Once someone noticed and questioned me about it ( The piece of white / gray hair stood out from my black hair ) and I lied and told them I accidentally dyed it. XD

At your age I was already balding JFL

I have gray hair also at 18. It's mostly due to stress, just a consequence of being an incel

Interesting. I’m generally healthy as a horse, eat 4 square meals a day and excessive, but I think it might be the water I drink that is fucking me up as well.

Should I just not drink from the tap? I posted on looksmaxx asking about the best way to drink water and they told me to kill myself jfl
I don;t know how tap water works in your country. Normally here tap water is more bad and many people have grey hair in young age here. I actually don't know the solution to it. From health I mean your mental health too like stress and anxiety. Also I have heard from somewhere that Sadness causes you to age quickly but it probably doesn't result in grey hair at such a young age.

I don;t know how tap water works in your country. Normally here tap water is more bad and many people have grey hair in young age here. I actually don't know the solution to it. From health I mean your mental health too like stress and anxiety. Also I have heard from somewhere that Sadness causes you to age quickly but it probably doesn't result in grey hair at such a young age.
I’m from the US, so I’m pretty sure they put chemicals in the water to make my frog brothers gay :whatfeels:

Gray hair must be side effect