Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have gotten to the point where a girl being a virgin is no longer a requirement

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
At my age it’s just too unrealistic to even find such a girl.
I still vastly prefer a girl with as low a partner count as possible to a slut of course, and I wouldn’t turn down a virgin if I had the chance, but the chances of finding one are so slim it seems pointless to even try.
Oh, well. I missed that opportunity years ago.

Same here, I wouldn't mind if a girl had sex wit this HS bf

I still vastly prefer a girl with as low a partner count as possible to a slut of course, and I wouldn’t turn down a virgin if I had the chance, but the chances of finding one are so slim it seems pointless to even try.
As a 19 year old (20 in a few days) i know this feel

I’d be the same way if it wasn’t for my stubbornness

I'd date a girl with a body count of up to 3, maybe 4. Any higher and I still might fuck but not date.
I'm the same, as long as the 3 lays weren't all chads and she's under 24. Anything more than that and my goal would shift to only wanting sex.

I’m so desperate I’ll take a whore with a high body count.

I don't even bother think about what type of girl I would want. I'm a truecel with no options.

My conditions would be that the 3 lays were committed relationships, and if I met one and he was a douche it'd be over. Age range would be the same.
That's true, but I'll forgive one or two uncommitted lays if they were done when she was under 15. But any foid who has uncommitted lays that early would probably have many more than that.

Do you mean for sex or for a relationship? Because I can tell you now that females only pair bond with their first partner.

Lol I’m just hoping she has a body count under 100

I don't even bother think about what type of girl I would want. I'm a truecel with no options.
*true incel* dosen't even get the choice of what he gets, cause he dosen't get anything...anyway..

*true incel* dosen't even get the choice of what he gets, cause he dosen't get anything...anyway..
Yeah exactly. JFL at the larpers & copers planning on how they will choose their future gf :feelskek:

rather arranged marriage than ever consider do such a disgusting thing

Do you mean for sex or for a relationship? Because I can tell you now that females only pair bond with their first partner.
A relationship.
If we’re talking about a one off hookup or FWBs then it won’t really matter how many partners she’s been with.
And I really doubt that, especially if her first boyfriend isn’t as good looking as any future boyfriends. Otherwise she wouldn’t have left him.

A relationship.
If we’re talking about a one off hookup or FWBs then it won’t really matter how many partners she’s been with.
And I really doubt that, especially if her first boyfriend isn’t as good looking as any future boyfriends. Otherwise she wouldn’t have left him.

Teenage girls are the most judgemental demographic when it comes to looks so it's quite likely her first boyfriend would've been Chad or Chadlite. And most teens girls are dumped by their Chad bfs

However this is merely speculation and you might be right too. But I hope I don't have to say I told you so when she breaks your heart.

Teenage girls are the most judgemental demographic when it comes to looks so it's quite likely her first boyfriend would've been Chad or Chadlite. And most teens girls are dumped by their Chad bfs

However this is merely speculation and you might be right too. But I hope I don't have to say I told you so when she breaks your heart.
She won’t. Because I’ll never get a girlfriend.
Kill me.

past 2 it's like... they can't even hide their cum dumpster personality even if they wanted to, and you won't be able to delude yourself even if you wanted to, you're just her bitch at that point. she has more power in society, more power in the eyes of the law, and more power in the sexual arena.
everyone should do whatever, but for fucks sake don't hand significant parts of your wealth and livelihood to a fucking cum dumpster if you can help it. there's guys who have worked non-stop from age 18 to 30 without female attention, then just gave everything they had to the first cum dumpster that gave them a chance.

yeah mr. cherry popper is usually some kind of tall gl fireman or lifeguard or whatever, the relationship falls apart because he either dumps her or soft dumps her by treating her like shit. then she thinks about him forever and writes shit on FB like "I hope someone will realise what they've lost one day..." even while they're supposedly happy with their new relationship LMFAO

That's fair. All of this is fantasy anyway though for me at least if you could see how girls look at me. The repulsion and resentment and contempt.
No matter how ugly we are at least we won't stoop down to the level of a cuck, and pay full price for chad's 5 day old leftover table scraps from a meal that he got for free.

She won’t. Because I’ll never get a girlfriend.
Kill me.

Shit I didn't intend to upset you bro. I hope you do find a girlfriend.

I don't have any laycount requirement. I'm just going to assume that it's very high and try not to get hung up on it.

I think planning to be with ANY girl long term and having no contingency plan is just naive.

I'm 24 and I feel the same way.

your profile pic betrays you.

No hymen no diamond.

It doesn’t matter if she is a virgin or not. But it matters if she is a decent girl and choses her partners based on the whole person. 80% of the women just care about looks alone and project some fairytale personality on their desired chad. This is also the main reason why women get unhappy in partnerships. They see stuff in their partners which were obviously never there.

True realism would be accepting the fact that the only way you'll be able to put your dick in a vagina will be to pay.
fucking brutal, but so true :feelsrope:
it's over

I don't have any laycount requirement. I'm just going to assume that it's very high and try not to get hung up on it.

I think planning to be with ANY girl long term and having no contingency plan is just naive.
I wouldn't want to betabux a rostie that gave it up for free or with no major commitment in her prime years. Since she chose feminism and the cock carousel then it would be cucked to try and be a traditional provider for her in her 30's, and let her have the best of both worlds. That kind of selfishness in a foid won't make for a good long term partner. A foid in her 30's that fucked many chads would have to have sex with me for free anytime I want for at least 5 years before I decide she's shown enough initiative to be taken seriously by me.

But most the cels here said they still wouldn't be serious about a 30 year old rostie even if she gave them unlimited sex for 7 years.

I dont really care as long as its nothing outrageous like slutty patreon or fucking guys in bathrooms 1h after meeting them

The way I think of it, if she has had someone that had shown interest in her it would make it impossible for her to understand the experience of being unwanted for 30 years. This would lead to a severe disconnect between us. If you are just looking for sex then any woman would do but emotionally I don't think you will get fulfillment. The problem is that most women you meet, you are going to end up as the babysitter and emotional tampon. If you find this theoretical girl that can emotionally support what is keeping you from also asking for a virgin?

The way I think of it, if she has had someone that had shown interest in her it would make it impossible for her to understand the experience of being unwanted for 30 years. This would lead to a severe disconnect between us. If you are just looking for sex then any woman would do but emotionally I don't think you will get fulfillment. The problem is that most women you meet, you are going to end up as the babysitter and emotional tampon. If you find this theoretical girl that can emotionally support what is keeping you from also asking for a virgin?
It’s impossible for any girl to understand the feeling or experience of being unwanted so it’s pointless to even consider this as a factor

Who cares how many guys she fucked,i wanna fuck too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back