Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have gotten PTSD from what this whore told me

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
"uhmm i cant, im going to meet some colleague of yours tonight.. he works at "x" i think"

i wake up with this replaying in my head sometimes

I got PTSD from years of being an ugly awkward stuttery acne-riddled social retard, but eventually I got over it.

fucking whore

a woman gave me ptsd too

Expanded:

"uhmm i cant, im going to meet some colleague of yours tonight.. he works at "x" i think"

I got PTSD from a whore trolling me into believing that she loves me and made me confess only to end up publicly shamed for it for years

"BPD" often involves violence and manipulation. My half-cousin has BPD; she would hit me over the tiniest of things.
Yes. My half-cousins would tell me "Well? Get out of the car!" when I would arrive home after going somewhere with them.
In my "regular" life, Mother told me to respect my half-cousins despite them hitting me and denigrating me.

"Just ignore it. She is bipolar"
My half-cousins hit me often when I was a child. They also sapped Mother's money for themselves and ditched me when they had friends appear.
Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).
Intellau_Celistic said:

In my "regular" life, Mother told me to respect my half-cousins despite them hitting me and denigrating me.

"Just ignore it. She is bipolar"

In group therapy, a Cumskin hole received special privileges over me.
When we attended family "gatherings", I remember being anxious since my maternal relatives were content to sit and hand out bags of candy among themselves while disregarding me. Did I ask...? Hmm. I doubt it, since I was sweating from anxiety.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST
"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE" Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation. In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis. These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with. I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect. Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking. I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.
Re: Bullying is not cool,its serious

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150249495Saturday, November 22, 2014 10:35 PM CST
Alright. While it's certainly accurate that "Bullying" is a rather persistent problem that certainly does requires awareness and management to appropriately handle the problem, creating a thread on an internet forum such as this certainly won't provide a solution to the problem and it's likely going to cause aggressive and unnecessary arguing. If you want to reduce the quantity of "Bullying" occurring then I would suggest that you communicate with people outside of a screen and utilize a website oriented towards problems such as this as it's a significant more effective strategy.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"(When I was too anxious to leave my room, or In response to her loss of items, which she blamed on me, the most convenient target for her anger)
My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.
When I was a young child, I'd sit with Mother and she would tell me about her negative experiences. She was working from early night to early morning.
Yes. Most people view me as an incompetent young child due to my height, ASD symptoms and stuttering problem. Femoids of my age assume I am 12-15(I'm 23+). Laughed/gazed at "weirdly" many times.

Anyway....I've always been socially dissociated. I remain in my apartment to avoid denigration.

Double whammy if you didn't know your colleagues were doing something without you and you would have wanted to be with them.

Double whammy if you didn't know your colleagues were doing something without you and you would have wanted to be with them.

Strange nose.

Huh?

Last edited:

Interpret as you wish.

a woman gave me ptsd too

Re: post here so i can get attention?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147054877Monday, September 29, 2014 9:50 PM CDT
"Because I don't have what you consider a life."Hmm? My interpretation of "life" refers to actual biological survival rather than being used as a term to denote "Social-Status", you aren't "lifeless", you simply just have a life-style that varies from what's commonly found in other areas, I would suggest finding someone that you can enjoy that entertains you that will have positive rather than negative effects on you.
Re: I'm not being rude, but,
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148292763Monday, October 20, 2014 4:27 AM CDT
None of the currently known cancers are insignificant.The reasoning as to why this particular type of cancer has more attention is simply because of it's rate of occurrence and social cycle surrounding it along with it's effects.
Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146491038Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:00 AM CDT
"Social Anxiety Disorder"Actually, "Generalized Anxiety Disorder" would be appropriate as social anxiety is a form of the disorder itself.

Last edited:

Now I know why women in Afghanistan are not allowed to leave their homes without permission from their male relatives

Well, it does make things a bit easier for me. I was tired of maintaining, anyway.

I got PTSD from a whore trolling me into believing that she loves me and made me confess only to end up publicly shamed for it for years
Women routinely do this. They're naturally insecure, toxic, narcissistic, neurotic, entitled beings, so they must ALWAYS feel like they're wanted by several men, even if they have no intention of doing anything with them (other than tanking advantage and abusing them).