Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have found new species of niggers

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
77vpUa3.png

Idk why I never thought of this. Polar niggers and sleepy niggers is genius.

I guess currys come under the umbrella of sand nigger.

Many years ago when I had Facebook and my profile was public a sheboon commented that I am a dumb sand nigger. I then asked the sheboon if it had permission from its master to have a break from picking cotton and use a computer. I got suspended for the first time on Facebook after that and I learned that I am under the sand nigger umbrella as a currycel.

what wrong with curry nigger?

This is like calling a filipino an "island nigger" or a russian a "snow nigger" kek

i usually use snownigger instead of polar nigger but ymmv

77vpUa3.png

Many years ago when I had Facebook and my profile was public a sheboon commented that I am a dumb sand nigger. I then asked the sheboon if it had permission from its master to have a break from picking cotton and use a computer. I got suspended for the first time on Facebook after that and I learned that I am under the sand nigger umbrella as a currycel.
Based

77vpUa3.png

No
Curries are Shitniggers