Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have finally been radicalised

The Duke

The Duke

Greycel
Hi everyone,

I am here because I have finally been radicalised against feminism and women in general. It is a cancer that is destroying society and going against the natural order of things.

My background: I have an undiagnosed, perhaps neurological disorder that makes me socially awkward and aloof, with PTSD on top of it. This has been compounded by an abusive family background, with a mentally unstable abusive mother and a negligent, lazy, disinterested father. I can never look good in a photo and seem to lack the ability to control facial expressions well.

This background has meant when growing up I was deprived of all the normal experiences the chads were getting with girls because I am poor at socially engaging with them and had zero self esteem coupled with extreme anxiety. My negligent father, who was unhygienic, lazy, fat, uneducated, taught me nothing about how to look good or impress girls, or nothing else in general. To add to that, I have health problems which diminish my potential attractiveness including Asthma and skin problems, so I could never be a sporty chad.

Essentially, I grew up as a loner and was/is regarded as a creep. This has left me with a constant sense of alienation from the world and a burning sense of resentment. While I would be lying to say I have had "nothing" in my favour since, as I have made up with this with very strong intellectual and academic achievement, I have never found a place of belonging wandering from one post of radical thinking to another in a desperate attempt to try and figure out a world that does not accept me. Life has been horrendous and I suffer excruciating nightmares constantly from my trauma.

Despite my horrible life experiences, that have included parental abuse, bullying and hopelessness, I increasingly face a changing world which seems to now denounce me as the source of all of its problems. I am from my reality, the oppressed, yet because I am a white man, I am subsequently deemed the oppressor. I have had some very, very bad experiences with Gen Z and feminism in general, including women who make false or superfluous allegations purely out of spite, hatred and jealously, rendering even non-explicit flirting as sexual harassment and the mindset that the man must always be "bad", wrong and shamed.

I have thus come to loathe this disturbing, puritanical, witch hunt like world and believe modern feminism is an absolute cancer that is enabling women to get away with bad and unreasonable behaviour. I don't get suicidal, however, I simply get radicalised. Thus, having read about incels for a long time, I have finally seen the light.

Last edited:
Strong 1st post GrAY.

Order of natural things is Chad getting all the foids whats not natural is all of the below Stacy tier foids being chad only, even landwhales. Feminism and leftard policies (jewish propaganda) made so that nowadays ALL women are wh0res.

Basic rule you shoulda have learnt GrAY is that ugly = wh0res will make anything and everything so they can mock you and prejudice u especially gen z wh0res. Those are insufferable. Being a subhuman white man in the west is truly an death sentence.

Ive set myself on being anti-semite, leftphobic and hating whores. Not that much communities out there for us really.