Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have finally ascended (no troll)

I can't wait until she dumps your pathetic betabux ass and you come crawling back here.

I wish we had more success stories like this.

It should be our goal to ascend and be banned from this site.

I've been using Tinder since 2012 and I have literally never got a match as myself, not even landwhales.

Good for you, I've been saying this all along. Curry and Sand have it far better than rice. You guys can still ascend with your own race of women.

I would love to ascend with an Asian American noodlewhore so I wouldn't be so lonely and deprived. But truth is most noodlewhores I see are with white males and occasionally some non-white non-asian males as well.

I'd have to settle with an extremely obese non-asian female. No thanks. Fuck that. Not taking your unwanted leftovers. And the saddest part is that I would be considered lucky to land a non-asian landwhale.

How did the sex go? Did you know what you were doing?

You're betabuxing. That's not true ascension in my opinion, but I'm still happy for you. However, be wary. Good luck :dab:

[UWSL]I don't believe him.[/UWSL]

Yup. The only message I've ever gotten from a girl in a dating app is "Eww you're ugly" right before being unmatched.

I don't even think it's possible to have sex, as a subhuman male, yet this nigger does it through fucking Tinder on top of it.

He's probably some shy Chadpreet.
Definitely. If he got it through fucking Tinder there's definitely something wrong. If he really belongeg here he would never be at the tier of someone being able to find somoene to ascend on FUCKING TINDER, TINDER, TINDER.
Just think about that for a moment. It's one thing to even get to talk to a foid there and stuff, but actually going for something and ascend?
Get the fuck outta here.

Having to wait for a month means it's probably a beta bux situation.

That shit shouldn't be celebrated.

This. People who ascend should just fuck off and instead of announcing/bragging about it on here, do it on Looksmax or another forum.

And JBC proven again.
Yep

well congratulations man, just never forget the blackpill!

Had no idea who you were before, and probably won't remember you after this either.

Don't care

20210122 185144

Can a kind mod maybe delete the thread? it's legit suicidefuel when i see this
it makes me want to rip off my face

Thanks

OP ascends his way to ban appeals

If I somehow miraculously ascended, I don't think I would want to share it with people here, unless it happened due to finding a loophole everyone could take advantage of. I would just disappear and never be heard from again, like thousands of users before.
But what's the point of sharing a success story like that? Even if it's true, he's just accused of lying, bragging or having been a fakecel all along.

If he really belongeg here he would never be at the tier of someone being able to find somoene to ascend on FUCKING TINDER, TINDER, TINDER.

Well, yeah.

Last edited:
Height?
You're betabuxing. That's not true ascension in my opinion, but I'm still happy for you. However, be wary. Good luck :dab:
Ikr ascension happens to a poor young cel

Ive tried tinder once about 4 years ago. 0 matches :feelspuke:
tried okcupid and matched with clearly a mentally i'll goth chick who ghosted me in less than 24 hours :feelsstudy:

Go somewhere else to brag

I used to be pretty active on the old site (.co) and for those who remember me i was a 26 year old KHHV curry programmercel. I met another curry foid off tinder who is my age and 6.5/10 looks and we really hit it off. Yesterday we ascended and I won’t go into detail as to refrain from bragging but after a month of dating it finally happened. Honestly I’m happy for myself and wish all other incels to not give up hope. I was in a depressed dark place ever since high school but it was worth it in the end I guess. If you’d like to know more just respond in the thread and I’ll try to answer. Good luck my incel bros, :blackpill: for life.

can you show a picture of the foid ??

Wow, someone who actually did something. Tbh I’m proud of you buddy boyo. The vast majority of people here unironically believe that every sub 6/sub 8 male is automatically incel, but when they find out a sub 6/sub 8 male is a sexhaver/has a gf they seethe and refuse to believe it. That kind of logic is what makes us look more retarded than normies already perceive us to be

Congratulations. Good for you! Just lol at the jealous incel cucks who are mad because someone else among us finally ascended. Genuinely go fuck yourself if you are a bitter person like that.

The just be curry pill destroyed me.

i'm glad to hear of an ascension, even if it's just random unpaid sex, that's what you should aspire to

damn, so you're gonna have to cope with some 28-29 year old chick that's been sleeping with dudes since she was 13

brutal as fuck
imagine all the cocks that have ran through her in that timespan

I wish you the best :feelshaha:

imagine all the cocks that have ran through her in that timespan

I wish you the best :feelshaha:
Pathetic cope. Not even normies get anything better than that so as an ex-incel he struck gold.

Fakecel if you say otherwise tbhngl.

Pathetic cope. Not even normies get anything better than that so as an ex-incel he struck gold.

Fakecel if you say otherwise tbhngl.
Get what? a 28 year old foid? :feelsseriously:
We dont know how she even looks, but chances are if she matched with a .co user she isnt much of a catch.
Most normies get EXACTLY that - a few lukewarm releationships through their teens and twenties and marry someone at 30

JFL at "striking gold" - thats very far from the truth

Get what? a 28 year old foid? :feelsseriously:
We dont know how she even looks, but chances are if she matched with a .co user she isnt much of a catch.
Most normies get EXACTLY that - a few lukewarm releationships through their teens and twenties and marry someone at 30

JFL at "striking gold" - thats very far from the truth
Getting into any relationship is striking gold. IMO you're simply giving off the vibe that it wouldn't be a struggle to do what @sadcel69 did.

If your standards are that high you're definitely a volcel/fakecel.

Just fucking lol at you coming here humble bragging and implying actual truecels have a ''chance'' to ascend. so many years here and you lack basic self-awarness.

You will get cucked sooner or later, the blackpill ALWAYS prevails

You were never incel to begin with. Getting a match on tinder which is hypergamy personifid and actually having a foid follow through with it proves you never were.
by 'follow through' do you mean sex?

anyway there's never any way to prove someone is an incel

taking this "we're all assumed to be incel until we prove we're not be ascending" stance doesn't necessarily seem like the best way to go

Just betabuxx a landwhale that will divorce rape you theory.
Most men betabuxx because it is better than inceldom. I believe most of us here are not in a position to betabuxx otherwise we would be doing it statistically.

Once again JBC proved without a shadow of doubt

You were never incel to begin with. Getting a match on tinder which is hypergamy personifid and actually having a foid follow through with it proves you never were.
You aren’t incel either :feelsjuice:
Been proven far too much that JBC is law. Atleast half of the users ascended here are curries

great news - more ascension stories from curries please

if you ascend, you were never incel, GTFO

some incels may want to, but if you do it means you were never incel. :blackpill:
incel means involuntarily celibate not too ugly to ever get into a relationship - that would be a truecel

incel means involuntarily celibate not too ugly to ever get into a relationship
but if you aren’t too ugly to get into a relationship you aren’t involuntarily celibate because you can then have non-paid sex.

that is literally what incel means. bruh.

but if you aren’t too ugly to get into a relationship you aren’t involuntarily celibate because you can then have non-paid sex.

that is literally what incel means. bruh.
just let me cope alright :feelshaha: