Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have fake and gay teeth now

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Due to going to the dentist last week, my teeth are now somewhat fake and gay due to fillings. They don't feel the fucking same. They don't chew the same. They don't taste the same! Everything is fucked! I hate these subhuman fake and gay teeth! I will now never have natural teeth again. My teeth are forever fake and gay.

If I was Chad blessed with God tier DNA, my teeth would have never fallen into such a pathetic subhuman state.

Truecel trait: you were never given braces to straighten your teeth and now you have gaps and crooked spots despite never mouthbreathing once in your life. I never felt anything different after getting fillings, though, tbh. :ping:

Last edited:
Truecel trait: you were never given braces to straighten your teeth and now you have gaps and crooked spots despite never mouthbreathing. I never felt anything different after getting fillings, though, tbh. :ping:
True I never had braces and my teeth are bit crooked too. I need to reincarnation Maxx and live a proper someday. This life has been complete lost cause. It is just too infuriating. All my tens of thousands hours of effort are meaningless against a degrading body, subhuman DNA and time. Nothing I can do but suffer

brb using imagination since no pics

brb using imagination since no pics

basically the above except my cavities weren't as severe

Due to going to the dentist last week, my teeth are now somewhat fake and gay due to fillings. They don't feel the fucking same. They don't chew the same. They don't taste the same! Everything is fucked! I hate these subhuman fake and gay teeth! I will now never have natural teeth again. My teeth are forever fake and gay.

If I was Chad blessed with God tier DNA, my teeth would have never fallen into such a pathetic subhuman state.
Wasn’t there some new technology that regrows teeth?

Truecel trait: you were never given braces to straighten your teeth and now you have gaps and crooked spots despite never mouthbreathing once in your life. I never felt anything different after getting fillings, though, tbh. :ping:
:ping:

Wasn’t there some new technology that regrows teeth?
sadly it isn't there yet maybe purposely suppressed. Although I have heard they can clone teeth's material. The secret strength of teeth lies in their nanostructure not their molecular make up. And to copy the nanostructure and have able to be placed into the mouth is difficult. And further to do it without any surgery, they would need to probably need to do experimentation with turning on and off genes which gay cuckold human rights activists have banned.

Neglecting your teeth is incel trait
ragefuel for me is that I never neglected them much and this still happened. I always brushed and did everything but it wasn't enough. Nothing I do is ever enough to stand the test of time. Time destroys everything and all my efforts are in vain.

sadly it isn't there yet maybe purposely suppressed. Although I have heard they can clone teeth's material. The secret strength of teeth lies in their nanostructure not their molecular make up. And to copy the nanostructure and have able to be placed into the mouth is difficult. And further to do it without any surgery, they would need to probably need to do experimentation with turning on and off genes which gay cuckold human rights activists have banned.
How is it a human right to not mess around with your genes? What a bunch of faggots, they deserve to be massacred (in minecraft)