Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have failed.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Socially I have failed-I have never had a friend, ever. My only interactions have been with people forced to talk to me through teachers or projects

educationally I have failed because I’d be surprised if I even got through high school after leaving. College I would never even dream or hope of

physically I have failed, because I’m a short manlet weak cunt

mentally I have failed, because I have become the equivalent of a Toddler.

The years I put into my “hobbies” I am mediocre at best in. Just because I know to defend a mountain over a plain I am a strategist? Just because I know historical facts after ww2 I am good at history? Just because I know some niche political theorems I’m a philosopher and political mastermind? No! I am a failure in all these fields. Just because I’ve read books I view myself as smart? I am the equivalency of a child in all things even with countless years and time spent! I am truly a husk of a human from birth to end! No job prospects or life prospects but that of a labourer, and even then I’d be a lowlife in that! The simple tasks I overthink however the mentally challenging tasks I malfunction!

I ask you how doth the common negro sit through and do such things at life, yet I cannot manage what he does even in the simplest of terms? A common inbred mutt atleast has his trailer to his name while I have not a shred of intellectualism nor monetary value!

Last edited:
we are genetic failurs

Socially I have failed-I have never had a friend, ever. My only interactions have been with people forced to talk to me through teachers or projects

educationally I have failed because I’d be surprised if I even got through high school after leaving. College I would never even dream or hope of

The years I put into my “hobbies” I am mediocre at best in. Just because I know to defend a mountain over a plain I am a strategist? Just because I know historical facts after ww2 I am good at history? Just because I know some niche political theorems I’m a philosopher and political mastermind? No! I am a failure in all these fields. Just because I’ve read books I view myself as smart? I am the equivalency of a child in all things even with countless years and time spent! I am truly a husk of a human from birth to end! No job prospects or life prospects but that of a labourer, and even then I’d be a lowlife in that! The simple tasks I overthink however the mentally challenging tasks I malfunction!

I ask you how doth the common negro sit through and do such things at life, yet I cannot manage what he does even in the simplest of terms? A common inbred mutt atleast has his trailer to his name while I have not a shred of intellectualism nor monetary value!

Odd, I was thinking about writing a similar post.

You will always fail because you compete with millions for even the most worthless shit. If you play DOTA 2 or any online game, it takes years just to reach an AVERAGE rank if you start from nothing.

I played basketball my whole life and I was always mediocre at best.

It's basically impossible to be "good" at anything.

Keep in mind a manlet in 2020 was probably a tall guy, 100 years ago.

Welcome to the club, it is over.

Get good at coping

Welcome to the club, it is over.

damn jfl
i was planning on also making a similar self deprecating kind of Thread ngl .

Im feeling very introspective today .
Like .. i see the big picture ... and its everything but beautiful .

I cope so much by telling myself that i have some kind of purpose , some kind of fate or goal ,
that i am at least mentally something special , if not physically .

But its all just cope .
All just things i tell myself to feel better .

Like you , i not only have bad genetics ,
i also have a subpar personality and nothing i really excel at .
I have failed everything , by coincidence , by design and by lack of interest .

It's like ... we consist ONLY of problems and not much else .
A big mess , a big problem to be solved .
But sadly no one will solve it , no one will recycle this hazardous human waste .

fuck man .
I hope you make it somehow man , i really do .

damn jfl
i was planning on also making a similar self deprecating kind of Thread ngl .

Im feeling very introspective today .
Like .. i see the big picture ... and its everything but beautiful .

I cope so much by telling myself that i have some kind of purpose , some kind of fate or goal ,
that i am at least mentally something special , if not physically .

But its all just cope .
All just things i tell myself to feel better .

Like you , i not only have bad genetics ,
i also have a subpar personality and nothing i really excel at .
I have failed everything , by coincidence , by design and by lack of interest .

It's like ... we consist ONLY of problems and not much else .
A big mess , a big problem to be solved .
But sadly no one will solve it , no one will recycle this hazardous human waste .

fuck man .
I hope you make it somehow man , i really do .
Our purpose is to be a failure. There is nothing else we are destined for.

Keep in mind a manlet in 2020 was probably a tall guy, 100 years ago.
That because foids preferences have weeded manlets out of the gene pool not because of the better food meme, keep in mind

At least you can write well. My ADD is getting worse, and can barely put together a sentence.