Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have extreme anger issues because of my bitch ass controlling overprotective parents.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Almost every Incel stereotype states that the incel in question CHOOSES to live with their parents because it's free. (In most cases)
With me, this couldn't be further from the truth.
My parents have been always (and in some ways, still are) overprotective prudish cunts that stunted my development by not allowing me to experience even the most basic of human milestones.
And they act like it's my fault I still live in their shithole of a house when it was them who didn't allow me to grow in the first place! Excuse me?!
But I get it. They think because I have ADHD and Autism, I'm a drooling low spec defective retard who can't think for himself or do anything right.
That's exactly the unspoken assumption they have about me. And while it is true I'm not like the average guy, I still have basic brain activity and I have human rights just as much as anyone else.

How does this relate to anger issues you ask?
Well imagine being in my position. 5'6, Pectus Excavatum, ADHD and Autism as well very ugly.
And you're stuck like that...for life. I think that alone would piss anyone off. Of course for myself even more so because my parents have gone from overprotective to completely uncaring and apathetic to my situation.
Unlike most incels who are content to stay in the house they grew up in and never leave, it has become my goal to leave this god forsaken house at any and all costs.
I ask my parents to guide me into getting my own place, but all I get is, "You're not ready."
REALLY? I'M NOT READY? HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT? I'VE WAITED 20 FUCKING YEARS YOU BASTARDS!!!! HOW MUCH LONGER? BECAUSE I'M SICK OF WAITING AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT AND EVERYTHING YOU FUCKERS HAVE PUT ME THROUGH AND DENIED ME!!!! ROT IN HELL YOU SHIT SKIN RAT FUCKERS!!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!

Almost every Incel stereotype states that the incel in question CHOOSES to live with their parents because it's free. (In most cases)
My parents have been always (and in some ways, still are) overprotective prudish cunts that stunted my development by not allowing me to experience even the most basic of human milestones.
And they act like it's my fault I still live in their shithole of a house when it was them who didn't allow me to grow in the first place! Excuse me?!
But I get it. They think because I have ADHD and Autism, I'm a drooling low spec defective retard who can't think for himself or do anything right.
That's exactly the unspoken assumption they have about me. And while it is true I'm not like the average guy, I still have basic brain activity and I have human rights just as much as anyone else.

Well imagine being in my position. 5'6, Pectus Excavatum, ADHD and Autism as well very ugly.
And you're stuck like that...for life. I think that alone would piss anyone off. Of course for myself even more so because my parents have gone from overprotective to completely uncaring and apathetic to my situation.
Unlike most incels who are content to stay in the house they grew up in and never leave, it has become my goal to leave this god forsaken house at any and all costs.
I ask my parents to guide me into getting my own place, but all I get is, "You're not ready."
REALLY? I'M NOT READY? HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT? I'VE WAITED 20 FUCKING YEARS YOU BASTARDS!!!! HOW MUCH LONGER? BECAUSE I'M SICK OF WAITING AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT AND EVERYTHING YOU FUCKERS HAVE PUT ME THROUGH AND DENIED ME!!!! ROT IN HELL YOU SHIT SKIN RAT FUCKERS!!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!
i think its that your a sissy faggot who cant grow up, get a job and do better ffs

i think its that your a sissy faggot who cant grow up, get a job and do better ffs

GrAY fight :feelsautistic: :smonk:

GrAY fight :feelsautistic: :smonk:
The Boys Smile GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Thinking you understand my incel status like that does not befit one who's account has less than 100 posts.

100% - Permaban
Pot calling the kettle black much? You're a virgin too hypocrite dumbass.
yeah im 17 and i started to talk with girls and its been going well, i got rid off games and my xbox and i started to change for the better

yeah im 17 and i started to talk with girls and its been going well, i got rid off games and my xbox and i started to change for the better
Then wtf are you doing on this forum? You have a clear shot at ascending so gtfo this forum fakecel larper!

Then wtf are you doing on this forum? You have a clear shot at ascending so gtfo this forum fakecel larper!
There has been a huge recent influx of infiltrannies
Just ignore those retards they don't know shit about your situation yet attempt to lecture you with the most vague and useless advice.

just stop playing xbox and talk to girls broooooo :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" Yeah and when said girls call the campus/mall/transit security on your ass for being sub5 will these normie motherfuckers be there to bail you out? No.

10% -Please refrain from shaming your fellow incels
Just ignore those retards they don't know shit about your situation yet attempt to lecture you with the most vague and useless advice.

just stop playing xbox and talk to girls broooooo :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" Yeah and when said girls call the campus/mall/transit security on your ass for being sub5 will these normie motherfuckers be there to bail you out? No.
maybe if you cant stop being a piss baby then you can be better ffs

yeah i got so much to lose here, once incels were normal and you are all fucking nut cases
LMAO 10% is all ur gonna get? You got off easy boy fr

It’s alright I’m 29 and still live with my evil faggot dad. I’ve been trying like hell to get out too gonna try to be a delivery guy and make 50k a year finally can live my life when it’s already over

Yep, too many insecure teens coming to the conclusion that they're inkwells when in reality they're just insecure normies.

i like your parents, they are stopping a sickness getting to another human
And you're a fakecel that I have every intention of exposing for everyone here to see.

Holy fuck why did the mods let you in

exactly yeah talk to girls then get crushed to pieces or if your oldcel like my get politely rejected

My anger issue stems from my ADHD impulsivity